Introduction and background story

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
arjand
Site Admin

Introduction and background story

Post by arjand » February 17th, 2021, 8:12 am

I never introduced myself. I hereby make use of the opportunity to provide some clarity.

As some may have noticed, I am the author of a critical blog on psychiatry without any 'hidden agenda' (no links with politics, religion or business).

- I am not religious and I am not an atheist (which in my view is the opposite of a religion and therefor a religion itself)
- I do not have political views and I intend to be neutral
- I am not ideologically motivated and I do not feel the urge to tell other people how they should live
- Based on logic, I have interests in ethical considerations

The critical blog once started with an idea for "human performance". A question arose: what is the good intention of psychiatry on behalf of humanity to, for example, treat the brains of 1 million people (10% of the population in the Netherlands) against depressive emotions?

The idea that started the blog's quest: "without potential for depression, there is no potential for euphoria". The flattening of depressive emotions could be detrimental to the future of humans.

The blog has served as a means for the search for an answer to the question. Of course there was attention for people's well-being, but the idea behind the blog was not to change things. The blog always clearly communicated that control should lie with (the ideas of) professors or professionals, i.e. without wanting to judge anything. In fact (in sincerity), it was always maintained as a possibility that psychiatrists (in general) had a good intention and were right. "May the best win," so to speak. The blog explored the limit of reason.

What fueled the blog was the notion that sincere professors and professionals were being suppressed and actually attacked and defamed. An example is the story of professor Loren Mosher (1933-2004), inventor of Soteria psychotherapy and former director of schizophrenia research at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) in America, one of the highest positions in psychiatry in his day.

Prof. Dr. Loren Mosher invented a psychotherapy that could provide 90% chance of good recovery from severe psychosis (schizophrenia) without the use of antipsychotic medication. With money from the NIMH, Mosher opened the first Soteria house in Santa Clara, California in 1971.

Investigative journalist Robert Whitaker from Mad in America (MIA) noted in his book Mad in America:
Mad in America wrote:“But the difference was that the Soteria patients stayed healthy longer. Relapse rates were much lower for the Soteria group in both one and two year follup-up studies. The Soteria patients also functioned much better socially. They were better able to keep their jobs or attend school.” (Lake)
Professor Mosher's success shamed established medical psychiatry and threatened the pharmaceutical industry's profits. The National Institute of Mental Health cut funding for the Soteria house, forcing it to close. Professor Mosher resigned indignantly in a public letter, disgracing what he called "a pharmaceutical scam that unnecessarily squanders young lives."

I discovered a similar story of hundreds of professors and it must have been a tip of the iceberg while it was also indicative of a much broader subtle influence. The critical blog simply examined it from an outsiders perspective and intended to discover the core motivation ('good intention') of psychiatry.

Robert Whitaker once wrote to me that psychiatrists that speak to critically, will be punished and defamed, their career will suffer and they will be ex-communicated, i.e. they will be 'destroyed'. The primary tactic of psychiatry proved to be to 'attack' and destroy people when they questioned psychiatry.

As a complete outsider with no interest in mental health care/business other than the above described quest, they could not easily harm me. Further, I was founder of an "I Love City" guide with over 500,000 readers in the Netherlands. (I currently do not own the guide anymore, it was transferred to the hundreds of editors that maintained it).

Regrettably, I ultimately did get to endure attacks and they have become kind of extreme.

I stumbled upon the fact that the head of the Dutch justice department was a pedophile that raped children, and that dozens of high judges raped children and were being protected. Honest 'whistle blowers' that intended to bring the judges to justice, were slandered, intimidated and terrorized, their cases were denied. I have included the subject, besides 'GMO' (eugenics) as part of the critical blog.

The Dutch minister Els Borst planned to unmask a pedophilia ring in the Government and was murdered by a psychiatric patient. According to sources she was murdered by the CIA of the Netherlands, where she worked herself in the past.

As it appears, these 'CIA of the Netherlands' have been a severe enemy since, with attempts to destroy my reputation / business etc.

Attacks

It first started with attacks on my business that became more severe over time. When I closed it all in the Netherlands, the attacks soon shifted to my private.

The last event: All furniture in my home was destroyed, I lost my home, I was faced with health damage, large costs for a hotel, among other things, and I was subject to violence, intimidation and threats for months. My landlord's behavior was absurdly disrespectful, "out of the blue".

On top of it all: after 4 months and over 12,000 views on a major politics forum in Belgium where some users officially stated to 'stand on my side' (i.e. critically examining psychiatry), no-one knows what the motive of the landlord has been to attack me, and as it appears, he remains protected and has no problem.

During the above attack event, I joined this forum. I even suspect that it may have been an influence that prevented some evil plans to be executed.

Essentially, when the landlord attacked me, I was obliged to discover what his motive could have been. I have been extremely neat and correct in my communication with the landlord, also during the conflict. The landlord's behavior was not natural.

I published the full case online on www.corruptieverslag.nl (Corruption Report).

Teapot in Utrecht (my city)

In the city of Utrecht a 'teapot' is placed on top of a building. It has been a major touristic attraction. The name of the art work is "Call of the Mall" ("mal" means crazy in Dutch). On the critical blog, a unique aspect was a link to an analogy of philosopher Bertrand Russell's teapot with a link to the Mad Hatters from Alice in Wonderland.

1) I am founder of "I Love Utrecht" (facebook) with over 11,000 followers
2) The teapot on the roof is potentially inspired by the critical blog

How can it be that I was attacked and that no one knows the motive?

Mass-shooting in Utrecht

In the city Utrecht where I live, there has been a mass-shooting in 2019 on the 24 October Square (founding date of the United Nations). The day before the attack, I had a very strong vision of the Dutch king and a group of approximately 50 men in a dark atmosphere, which appeared to be NATO. The king stood in front of the group, had a red band around his cap and when the group of men said something to him, he agreed, looked in my direction and the red band on his cap began to glow intensely. I couldn't see the men. I only heard the sound of low men's voices as a sort of muttering and it had a direct effect on the king turning back and looking at me by way of agreement.

Of course I have considered investigating it. Why did I get the vision? Why were innocent people harmed when it concerned the critical blog? Did the king look at me hoping I would investigate? Etc.

Unfortunately I did not find support (others asking critical questions) to investigate it. It could involve senseless violence (for example to prove the need for psychiatry) and that would mean that in the end one would only follow 'bad' people in their actions, although justice is of course important.

The king agreed in the vision. I decided to stay away from it.

Senseless violence?

In America there is an epidemic of mass shootings and there are parties that believe that mental illness is the cause, while parties such as the FBI claim that mental problems are not the cause, which leads to disagreement.

In 2019, US President Donald Trump stated that "Mental illness and hatred pull the trigger. Not the gun," and called for more focus on "mentally disturbed individuals,"

FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole responded with the following:
But O'Toole says that most people who have mental health issues are nonviolent, and further, that mass shootings require the planning and foresight. Perpetrators, she said, "have to think with a certain degree of clarity."

"My experience has been, that these are individuals that, if there is a mental health issue, they still are able to function very strategically, and in a very cold-blooded and callous manner. So, mental health is not the problem," O'Toole said.
As far back as 2018, the FBI published a study showing that most mass shooters have no mental health problems.

(2018) FBI Study: Most Mass Shooters Are Not Mentally Ill
https://www.voanews.com/usa/fbi-study-m ... ntally-ill

(2019) Blaming the “Mentally Ill”: This is Hate Speech by Robert Whitaker
On Monday, President Trump, commented “Mental illness and hatred pulled the trigger,” he announced. “Not the gun.” Trump, of course, was repeating a Republican talking point. Yet, the mental illness part echoes a bipartisan belief.
https://www.madinamerica.com/2019/08/bl ... te-speech/

The information shows that political contention over a link between psychiatric illness and mass shootings was a current affair in 2019, despite that parties such as the FBI established that most mass shooters do not have mental health problems. The well-known journalist Robert Whitaker took it as "hate speech".

Arab News: Attack in Utrecht: the Erdogan connection?

The perpetrator of the mass shooting in Utrecht was Turkish. A local businessman told the BBC that the perpetrator had previously fought in the Russian republic of Chechnya. He went on to say that the perpetrator was arrested and later released because of his connections to the Islamic State (ISIS).

The President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan publicly played the video of the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand during his campaigns shortly before the attack in Utrecht.
Arab News wrote:Ankara: Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was heavily criticized Monday for using the video footage of the New Zealand mosque terrorist to set his supporters on fire during election rallies. After Erdogan spoke, a Turkish gunman in the Netherlands shot three people in a tram.
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1468776/world

According to a source, Islamic jihadists are sent to Chechnya by the US and NATO (including the Netherlands) to fight for financial interests.

NATO's secret Islamic jihad
Oil and the Battle for Chechnya

NATO's Islamist insurgency in Chechnya
The important role of Turkey

http://www.nlpwessex.org/docs/ukraine-caspian.htm#nato

Suspicions run deep that the CIA and the Islamic State (ISIS) are united
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/21/worl ... nited.html

'CIA created ISIS', says Julian Assange as Wikileaks releases 500k US cables
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/73 ... an-Assange

Christchurch, New Zealand attack

Why did the president of Turkey share the video of the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand before the attack in Utrecht, the Netherlands?

According to various sources, the attack in Christchurch, New Zealand was a staged event. The perpetrator is said to have entered New Zealand from Turkey.
A senior Israeli immigration official said the perpetrator arrived in New Zealand from Turkey on October 25 [2016] with an Australian passport ... " Times of Israel. He reportedly stayed for nine days. But according to other reports, he would leave the Russian military intelligence service came and there were also longer visits, during which he received military training His task, according to these reports, was the assassination of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
Christchurch Truth
http://chchtruth.com/

During the attack in Christchurch, 'coincidentally' three large simulation exercises took place for a mass shooting. The area has 600,000 inhabitants.
Christchurch Truth wrote:I would like to ask my gullible reader, how many times must this "coincidence" occur before you finally smell a rat? If the "training exercise" ties in seamlessly with the "terrorist attack", as in the Christchurch case, does it take an IQ of 150 to see that something is not quite right?
NZ Police "happened to be in a training session" when the shooting started at the mosque.
In what could be described as an extremely strange 'coincidence', explained Chris Cahill, a detective inspector who chairs a local police union. that officers were involved in a mass shooting exercise near the city center when the shooting broke out.

Many terror attacks in recent history have coincided with exercises very similar to actual terrorism.

https://freedomoutpost.com/new-zealand- ... ing-began/

Confirmed: Paris emergency teams held mass shooting practice on the same day as terrorist attacks
In what could be described as an extremely strange 'coincidence', emergency and ambulance personnel in the Paris area participated in a simulated emergency drill on the same day that the terrorist attacks in Paris took place. The exact nature of the exercise was a simulated mass shooting, according to Dr Mathieu Raux, head of the emergency room at Pitié-Salpetrière hospital in Paris.
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/paris ... r-attacks/

Another Terror Attack; Another Terror Drill
The Norwegian attack, the 7/7 bombings in London and the 9/11 attacks all appeared to 'coincidentally' go together with exercises that were eerily similar to the real terrorist attacks.
http://reinvestigate911.org/content/ano ... rror-drill

Norwegian police confirm exercise identical to Breivik attack on the same day
https://www.prisonplanet.com/noorse-pol ... ttack.html
Snoopman News wrote:Was the Christchurch terrorist shooter's timing so creepy that he was able to run his chaos freely while there happened to be three multinational, multi-agency training drills in, around and above Christchurch?

The shooter sent a manifesto to NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern 9 minutes before the attack, which NZ Police Commissioner Mike Bush said was received by the Parliamentary Services Security Team at 1:40 PM.

https://snoopman.net.nz/2019/05/09/chri ... decoded-2/
An inhabitant:
"There are many questions about the event. The accused could not have driven between the locations within the allotted time. I was sitting at my desk in Auckland and a live stream from a news channel in the US appeared on my screen about this event. I had ever visited, and how did it suddenly get to my computer? I have never joined Facebook, but people I know had the shootings feed on their devices. How did that happen? None of them knew the shooter . "

John Podesta, Hillary Clinton 's presidential campaign manager, was in New Zealand on March 10 for a Global Progressives Event and stayed until the day before the shooting. John Podesta visited New Zealand in the days before the "shooting" and warned that the country was a "juicy target" for a major hack.

The photo bottom left is from John Podesta. The fish and number 14 both appear on the perpetrator's weapon.

Sharing the video of the shooting in New Zealand is punishable with 14 years in prison.

The shooting started at 1:40 PM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchu ... _shootings

Waltham Forest Palestine Solidarity Campaign Chair, Ellie Merton, posted on Facebook: “Just re-watched Hillary Clinton's statement about the Norwegian terror atrocity, and she looks 300 per cent shifty, implying she knows exactly who did it and why, and she's embarrassed about it was 'her' guys"

According to various sources, the attack in Norway was carried out by a collaboration of NATO, CIA and Mossad.

Was it NATO's revenge on Norway's decision to stop bombing Libya?

Norway's decision to leave the NATO attack coalition was accompanied by a similar move by the Netherlands, announced on the same day of June 10. The Dutch had decided to keep their contingent of six planes, but will no longer participate in the bombing of people.

At the current stage of the investigation, the best estimate of any motive for the Norwegian attacks is to punish the country for its independent and pro-Arab foreign policy in general, and for its rejection of the NATO bombing coalition against Libya in particular.

Webster Griffin Tarpley (philosopher)
http://tarpley.net/norway-terror-attacks-a-false-flag/

Mossad, CIA and NATO attack democracy in Oslo, Norway
https://www.prisonplanet.com/mossad-cia ... orway.html

Jens Stoltenberg, the former Prime Minister of Norway (2005-2013) is now Secretary General of NATO. I had a bad feeling about Jens Stoltenberg (a kind of hatred towards me / the critical blog), which I accepted and respected as a disagreement with regard to psychiatry, but that still seemed suspicious and strange. I thought I might not understand the culture of Norway, but it was a strangely inhumane and an unyielding hostility. Now that I learned that he has become a director of NATO, there may have been a different explanation.

During the Cold War, a secret NATO and CIA collaboration called Operation Gladio carried out terrorist attacks in European cities for which left-wing groups were falsely blamed. The attacks were intended to create an atmosphere of fear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

Pedo network

Hillary Clinton and ex-president Bill Clinton have been associated with a pedo network which is currently a hot topic in America.

New York Post: Bill Clinton spent time on Jeffrey Epstein's 'child orgy island,'
https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/clinton-s ... tflix-doc/

(2020) Hillary Clinton protected elite pedophile ring as secretary of state
"There is an old saying in Washington that the cover-up is worse than the crime. But in this case, both parts of it are disturbing."
https://fort-russ.com/2020/08/hillary-c ... -of-state/

(2019) Bill Clinton was Jeffrey Epstein's closest 'celebrity partner' and a frequent guest on his pedo ranch with wife Hillary
Bill and Hillary Clinton have stayed at the Jeffrey Epstein's infamous "baby-making ranch" Zorro Ranch after they left the White House. The ranch is one of several Epstein homes where underage girls from all over the world were flown in.

The New York Times alleged that the convicted pedophile had confided in scientists that he planned to impregnate up to 20 girls at a time on the ranch in order to improve the human race with its genes.

Jane Doe, 15, said Epstein started touching her while in New York for a school trip and eventually ended up on the "Lolita Express," his private jet. "When I chose a seat on the jet, Jeffrey told me that his good friend Bill Clinton always chose it," said Jane Doe, 15.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ranch.html

--

The quest is currently ongoing.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.

LuckyR

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by LuckyR » February 18th, 2021, 2:15 am

What about the pizzaria?
"As usual... it depends."

arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand » February 18th, 2021, 7:39 am

LuckyR wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 2:15 am
What about the pizzaria?
What do you mean?

tl;dr = OK ;)

LuckyR

Post by LuckyR » February 18th, 2021, 11:31 am

arjand wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 7:39 am
LuckyR wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 2:15 am
What about the pizzaria?
What do you mean?

tl;dr = OK ;)
I didn't see anything on Comet Ping Pong pizzaria.

arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand » February 18th, 2021, 5:10 pm

I am not really into conspiracy theories ;) Honestly, I only care about 'results'.

The source that I shared is a law suit by a real person. The source of the story is Daily Mail from the UK.

I do not know what happened and I even do not want to 'judge' it (I am speaking for myself, not for others who may need to judge it for religious, cultural, social or political motives). In ancient Greek culture, pedophilia was long a tradition and even an obligation for 8-10 year old boys. Powerful men in society would take young boys "under their wing" and sexually exploit them in exchange for societal advantages later in life, such as protection. The powerful men would have sex with the boys, against their will. The family could not prevent it and were encouraged to accept it in exchange for societal advantages which benefited families with a lower societal status.
From the Greek’s perspective, pederasty was not pedophilia, but an important part of growing up in classical Greece.
Naturally, I care for the well-being of children and rape or sexual abuse by an adult may be one of the worst crimes imaginable.

Who am I to judge? I am not into politics. Personally, I may condemn it (from my limited perspective and my care for the well-being of children), but that I share the information is because it may be relevant.

In the Netherlands, the account of a Dutch child carer is authentic. The dear old woman Yvonne Keuls worked in a daycare center in The Hague and discovered that some of her children were raped by a judge. When she, as a sincere person, did everything in her power to have the judge prosecuted, she was slandered and terrorized.

Yvonne Keuls has lived in hell for more than 10 years. At one point she did not dare to leave her home for 4 months. She was spat in the face on the street by law enforcement officials and she was verbally threatened by the Public Prosecutor.

The pedophile judge received early retirement and kindly shook hands with his colleagues when he retired.
Yvonne Keuls wrote:“While pedo-porn photos were made in the Hague Palace of Justice, Justice looked the other way. And not the pedophile judge, but whistleblower Yvonne Keuls was slandered and threatened. Charges against the judge were dropped. ”

The judge (Theo Reub) was never prosecuted and was allowed to take early retirement while Yvonne Keuls faced threats.

The Minister of Justice was involved. It is already the 4th pedosexual judge to be protected by his colleagues and Justice in recent years.

Yvonne: “Minister Opstelten, who has always conspicuously protected pedo judge Joris Demmink, was a friend of the judge.

I was reviled for having sued a juvenile judge as a whistleblower. The fact that in the meantime it concerned someone who had committed the highest form of abuse of power towards children, apparently did not matter. ”
Yvonne Keuls had a judge as friend. The judge resigned in protest but did not dare to publicly help Yvonne when she was slandered. That broke her friendship with him.

Volkskrant: 'It is an absolute injustice what has happened'
Yvonne Keuls wrote:Yvonne: Four months. It was September, I no longer dared to take to the streets. After all, it was people of power who attacked me.
In Norway a massive pedophile ring was discovered in the Government.

Massive paedophile ring uncovered by police in Norway after arrest of 51 men
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 32441.html

According to some reports, Hillary Clinton was connected to that pedophilia ring.
Evidence has emerged that Hillary Clinton is connected to the pedophile ring recently uncovered in Norway, involving 51 people, including politicians, teachers and doctors.
As quoted in my OP: "There is an old saying in Washington that the cover-up is worse than the crime."

I would agree with this. For me personally, the 'cover-up' (e.g. destroying a neat elderly woman for trying to bring pedophile judges to justice), is a crime that may be considered worse than the pedophilia itself. It is also what has primarily motivated me to address the subject. From my perspective, protecting children could be left to parents, care givers and politicians.

With regard the terrorist attack in Norway. If in fact the CIA + NATO has performed the attack, what would it imply?

I have been victim of several attacks myself for some time. A few years ago, a popular WordPress optimization plugin was banned out of nowhere. The plugin had 20,000 professional users and no one knows the motive for banning the plugin.

People were not allowed to talk about the ban on WordPress.org. It has remained a mystery until today.

It is nothing of the sort of a terrorist attack, but it is 'Evil' of a sort that is not logical. Of course I would give it all up to prevent a terrorist attack.

Considering the ban on WordPress.org + destroying my household effects + home with air pollution, while I founded a project for clean air in cities (www.e-scooter.co), of which the motive again has illogically remained a mystery until now despite over 12,000 views on a politics forum where some users supported me, is indicative that the origin is likely something else than corruption originating from a group of people (e.g. a Government).

Logically, exposure must have resulted in weakness that would have provided answers fast. There are simply people who want to know what the motive was. Why could their simple question remain unanswered?

How can the landlord remain protected and have no problem?

As I shared in the OP, I had a strong vision that the terrorist attack in Utrecht was ordered by NATO.

Why did the president of Turkey share the video of the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand before the attack in Utrecht, the Netherlands?

It is also a question with apparently no answer.

The existence of a website named Christchurch Truth is telling.

http://chchtruth.com/

Since I had to endure 'unexplainable' attacks, I simply have been obliged to discover the origin.

I find it suspicious that the former prime minister of Norway became the head of NATO. Norway had decided to drop out of the NATO attack coalition to bomb Libya, for example. It's decision at that time in 2011, together with the Netherlands, could result in dragging several countries into anti-war policy.

1) 18 months before the attack, NATO started to recruit retired Norwegian police officers (including Oslo's former anti-terror head) for SIMAS Surveillance Detection Units (SDU), "operating outside of" Norwegian government control. Norwegian Justice Minister Knut Storberget later said he was not informed of the presence of the U.S. spy unit in Oslo.

2) eye witnesses testified that there were multiple shooters. They also clearly describe the person that they had seen.

3) Just 48 hours before the bombing in Oslo, police units were engaged in terrorist bombing exercises near what would later be 'ground zero.'. Special elite police unit concluded training for near identical scenario just minutes before the bomb attack.

There are several critical questions unanswered.

What if the NATO + CIA performed the attack in Norway? Perhaps this question should be seriously considered.

LuckyR

Post by LuckyR » February 19th, 2021, 2:42 am

arjand wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 5:10 pm
I am not really into conspiracy theories ;)
Oh, thank goodness, we wouldn't want that.

arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand » February 22nd, 2021, 5:14 pm

One thing that I learned when writing the legal case (www.corruptieverslag.nl) is that I didn't like to use philosophy to 'harm' someone, not even in this case someone that intentionally attempted to harm me and successfully destroyed my home, health and household effects (among which sensitive computing hardware). It felt wrong for me personally to use logic to process a criminal with the intent to corner him.

I am certainly not a 'revenge' type of person. Criminal prosecution would not be a job for me.

The legal case was intended to discover the motive of my land lord to attack me. Until today, the motive has remained unknown, which is illogical.

Steve3007
Favorite Philosopher: Eratosthenes of Cyrene

Post by Steve3007 » February 23rd, 2021, 5:49 am

arjand wrote:Naturally, I care for the well-being of children and rape or sexual abuse by an adult may be one of the worst crimes imaginable.
And therefore an unsubstantiated accusation of a crime like that is also devastating for the person being wrongly accused, yes?
Waltham Forest Palestine Solidarity Campaign Chair, Ellie Merton, posted on Facebook: “Just re-watched Hillary Clinton's statement about the Norwegian terror atrocity, and she looks 300 per cent shifty, implying she knows exactly who did it and why, and she's embarrassed about it was 'her' guys"
Since you've quote the above, do you count it as evidence of wrongdoing? In your view, what does it mean to look "300% shifty"? Do you agree that if a person has that appearance, in the opinion of one of the people watching them, it is evidence of something that they know or have done? Do you think that the percentage of perceived shiftyness should be evidence admissible in court?

But I may have been unfair in cherry picking one of your weakest comments here. So, taking Hilary Clinton specifically, as a test case, could you state what you regard as your strongest piece of evidence that she is instrumental in a global paedophile ring?

Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 » February 23rd, 2021, 5:59 am

arjand wrote:In the city Utrecht where I live, there has been a mass-shooting in 2019 on the 24 October Square (founding date of the United Nations). The day before the attack, I had a very strong vision of the Dutch king and a group of approximately 50 men in a dark atmosphere, which appeared to be NATO. The king stood in front of the group, had a red band around his cap and when the group of men said something to him, he agreed, looked in my direction and the red band on his cap began to glow intensely. I couldn't see the men. I only heard the sound of low men's voices as a sort of muttering and it had a direct effect on the king turning back and looking at me by way of agreement.

Of course I have considered investigating it. Why did I get the vision? Why were innocent people harmed when it concerned the critical blog? Did the king look at me hoping I would investigate? Etc.

Unfortunately I did not find support (others asking critical questions) to investigate it. It could involve senseless violence (for example to prove the need for psychiatry) and that would mean that in the end one would only follow 'bad' people in their actions, although justice is of course important.

The king agreed in the vision. I decided to stay away from it.
Could you explain exactly what you mean by "a vision" here. I want to make sure this isn't just an unusual way of wording a claim that you saw something in the conventional sense of the word "saw". (i.e. Events in the real world detected by the eyes.)

If you mean "I had a vision" in the way that people usually use that term, putting yourself in other people's positions, can you understand why you did not find support to investigate it?

arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand » February 23rd, 2021, 12:19 pm

Steve3007 wrote:
February 23rd, 2021, 5:49 am
arjand wrote:Naturally, I care for the well-being of children and rape or sexual abuse by an adult may be one of the worst crimes imaginable.
And therefore an unsubstantiated accusation of a crime like that is also devastating for the person being wrongly accused, yes?
What is the basis for the idea that children were not raped?

It was on Netflix: Netflix’s Jeffrey Epstein ‘Filthy Rich’ doc claims Bill Clinton was spotted on tycoon’s ‘pedo island’

The simple notion that Bill Clinton, after he left the White House, chose to become 'best friends' with a known pedophile that was later convicted for raping children, is to say the least, suspicious.

A law suit confirms his 'best friends' tie: Epstein boasted to teen (16) that Bill Clinton was his ‘best friend’: suit

https://nypost.com/2019/11/20/epstein-b ... iend-suit/
arjand wrote:
Since you've quote the above, do you count it as evidence of wrongdoing? In your view, what does it mean to look "300% shifty"? Do you agree that if a person has that appearance, in the opinion of one of the people watching them, it is evidence of something that they know or have done? Do you think that the percentage of perceived shiftyness should be evidence admissible in court?

But I may have been unfair in cherry picking one of your weakest comments here. So, taking Hilary Clinton specifically, as a test case, could you state what you regard as your strongest piece of evidence that she is instrumental in a global paedophile ring?
It certainly isn't evidence. But from my perspective, there is the website Christchurch Truth and John Podesta, Hillary Clinton 's presidential campaign manager, who stayed in New Zealand until the day before the shooting and officially 'warned' that the country was a "juicy target" for a major hack.

What could have been the intent to fake a shooting? Why did Hillary Clinton's campaign manager almost pose in front of it?

I find it suspicious that the former prime minister of Norway became the head of NATO. Norway had decided to drop out of the NATO attack coalition to bomb Libya, for example. It's decision at that time in 2011, together with the Netherlands, could result in dragging several countries into anti-war policy.

1) 18 months before the attack, NATO started to recruit retired Norwegian police officers (including Oslo's former anti-terror head) for SIMAS Surveillance Detection Units (SDU), "operating outside of" Norwegian government control. Norwegian Justice Minister Knut Storberget later said he was not informed of the presence of the U.S. spy unit in Oslo.

2) eye witnesses testified that there were multiple shooters. They also clearly describe the person that they had seen.

3) Just 48 hours before the bombing in Oslo, police units were engaged in terrorist bombing exercises near what would later be 'ground zero.'. Special elite police unit concluded training for near identical scenario just minutes before the bomb attack.

There are several critical questions unanswered.

With regard to my 'vision'. It was paranormal. I understand that it doesn't mean anything. The reason that I shared it was solely for providing transparency. It was a very strong vision, as if it was a film. I was sucked into it since I did not have an interest in anything of the sort. The vision showed the king of the Netherlands in front of a group of men that appeared to be NATO. The group of men pushed something forward and the king moved backwards in agreement, looked at me and the red band on his cap began to glow intensely.

In the past there were NATO people that stayed in the same hotel as me, in the weirdest locations. In talks with some bigger CEO's in the Netherlands, their response when they learned that it were NATO people, was that they couldn't place it and suspected that something was off.

arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand » February 23rd, 2021, 12:33 pm

* (for clarity) the mentioned hotel had 6 rooms and I and the 2 NATO people were the only guests.

The hotel is owned by a relative. There are some indications that something in fact was off. For example, I heard my sister one evening, returning from an event, saying to her boyfriend "they want to kill him". She could be wrong of course, or perhaps I shouldn't take paranormal senses to seriously. A fact is that there was an event in the relational sphere shortly after that confirms that something could have been off when considering that NATO people stayed in the hotel.

Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 » February 23rd, 2021, 12:42 pm

Steve3007 wrote:And therefore an unsubstantiated accusation of a crime like that is also devastating for the person being wrongly accused, yes?
arjand wrote:What is the basis for the idea that children were not raped?
I'll ask the question again in case it wasn't clear. Do you agree that if somebody were accused of a crime that society generally thinks of as abhorrent, such as paedophilia, then if that accusation is unsubstantiated it would be devastating for the person being wrongly accused?

arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand » February 23rd, 2021, 1:15 pm

Considering that a suspicious 'best friend' link is evident (Epstein repeatedly boasted his best-friend link to children before he took them on his "Lolita Express" private jet), on behalf of children (potential victims), it may be best to address the issue in the form of a presumed inevitable conviction.

Bill Clinton has regularly ditched his security tail while on the Lolita Express, which is illegal.

(2021) Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ltiple-lo/

Ex-Secret Service Agent Threatens to Drop New Details About Bill Clinton & “Lolita Express”
ex. Secret Service employee wrote:“Be careful Nick, people know things not yet released publicly about your messiah Hillary Clinton. Don’t poke the bear loser, you may not like the results. #Epstein #EmailGate,” tweeted Bongino.

This pic is from NY Newsday’s inside cover taken at the US Open in 2001. It’s one of literally hundreds of operations I conducted with Hillary documented throughly by official US govt paperwork of which I still have copies. You’re welcome to stop by & review the paperwork.Thanks.

“Allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein’s 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.”

Bill Clinton took at least 26 trips on the Lolita Express, a luxury jet fitted out with beds where prominent elitists allegedly had sex with young girls, ditching his Secret Service detail for 5 of those trips.
https://www.newswars.com/ex-secret-serv ... a-express/

Just out of interest, since I noticed the topic Relationship between fictional CP and grooming?, which became popular (you've replied 10x in that topic).

Do you believe that sex with children is morally reprehensible?

Steve3007

Post by Steve3007 » February 23rd, 2021, 1:17 pm

I guess I'm not going to get an answer so I'll leave it there.

arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand » February 23rd, 2021, 2:45 pm

Steve3007 wrote:
February 23rd, 2021, 1:17 pm
I guess I'm not going to get an answer so I'll leave it there.
While I am not into politics or social philosophy (I am not interested to argue what is right or wrong for people, I am personally more interested in fundamental philosophy), I would agree that an unsubstantiated accusation of pedophilia would be devastating and should be prevented.

However, when there is reasonable doubt when it concerns children, who are powerless and need protection, then, pro-active addressing of the issue in the form of (the exploration of) an accusation, may be applicable.

There is a convicted pedophile 'friend'. A "child sex orgy" island. A "Lolita Express" private jet.

The issue may be different when it concerns public and powerful people. They have the ability to right any false claims efficiently so that a wrong accusation shouldn't be possible.

Do you believe that it is false to consider that Bill Clinton has been involved in pedophilia / sex with children? If so, can you provide a basis for that idea?

Do you believe that sex with children is morally reprehensible?

Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream