Introduction and background story

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
Steve3007
Favorite Philosopher: Eratosthenes of Cyrene

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by Steve3007 »

arjand wrote:I would agree that an unsubstantiated accusation of pedophilia would be devastating and should be prevented.
I agree.
Do you believe that it is false to consider that Bill Clinton has been involved in pedophilia / sex with children? If so, can you provide a basis for that idea?
I've seen no evidence that he has.
Do you believe that sex with children is morally reprehensible?
Yes. And as a general principle, I think the more morally reprehensible the alleged crime, the more morally reprehensible unsubstantiated allegations of it are. In my view, one of the main reasons why accusations of paedophilia against public figures have become almost routine these days is because the accusers know the harm that "no smoke without fire" can do. Throwing around "this seems suspicious to me" style unsubstantiated accusations when the crime being alleged is so serious is, in my view, morally reprehensible. It harms the falsely accused and it harms genuine victims of the crime.
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

Steve3007 wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 3:35 pm I've seen no evidence that he has.
Jeffrey Epstein is a convicted pedophile that performed atrocities against children. It is beyond suspicious that Bill Clinton joined him in his "Lolita Express" private jet while illegally ditching his security tail on long distance flights, and that he frequented a 'child sex orgy' island in U.S. Virgin Islands.

Besides this evidence, one is also to consider that Bill Clinton is with 100% certainty to have been aware of the pedophilia of Epstein, not just as presumable 'best friend' but also on behalf of the essential security for a president of the United States.

Bill Clinton 'chose' to forge a close relation with Jeffrey Epstein after he left the White House. The only possible explanation would be, that he has been interested in pedophilia himself, because in the public interest he could never have allowed such a relation to exist if he were to condemn child sex.

That Bill Clinton has been interested in child sex is evident.
Steve3007 wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 3:35 pm In my view, one of the main reasons why accusations of paedophilia against public figures have become almost routine these days is because the accusers know the harm that "no smoke without fire" can do. Throwing around "this seems suspicious to me" style unsubstantiated accusations when the crime being alleged is so serious is, in my view, morally reprehensible.
I do not see how such a view could be just in light of recent events. While there may be people that throw accusations around like that, children are in fact being raped by powerful people while whistle blowers are terrorized.

I cannot understand how you would prefer to take it up for potentially false accused while in fact children are being raped. It seems that you advocate for a cover-up: no accusation before lawful conviction, while it concerns children and people that try to hide their actions for the same reason as you intend to protect people for whom the accusation would be false.

False-ness is guarded. People are not pedophile unless lawfully convicted. The result would be improved security for actual pedophiles.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

arjand wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 12:33 pm In the past there were NATO people that stayed in the same hotel as me, in the weirdest locations. In talks with some bigger CEO's in the Netherlands, their response when they learned that it were NATO people, was that they couldn't place it and suspected that something was off.

* (for clarity) the mentioned hotel had 6 rooms and I and the 2 NATO people were the only guests.

The hotel is owned by a relative. There are some indications that something in fact was off. For example, I heard my sister one evening, returning from an event, saying to her boyfriend "they want to kill him". She could be wrong of course, or perhaps I shouldn't take paranormal senses to seriously. A fact is that there was an event in the relational sphere shortly after that confirms that something could have been off when considering that NATO people stayed in the hotel.
(I am using this topic to provide some clarity)

A day after I heard my sister, I was moved out of the hotel. My sister's boyfriend studied at an elite management school in America and stayed at home with politicians in Washington. He made an extra special connection with each guest in the hotel and is connected with many top people. It was a paranormal sense, but the (absurd) incident in the relational sphere indicates that something may in fact have been off with the NATO people.
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

An update regarding my 'paranormal senses'.

As mentioned on www.corruptieverslag.nl, one of the presumed 'attacks' on my business was a dubious investment by a Rabobank investor. Rabobank is a fortune 500 company and is headquartered in Utrecht.

The project was www.ŵš.com, a pioneering technology for internet websites.

The Rabobank investor and a Dutch SEO company left behind an investment of € 45,000 Euro and did not want to explain why they walked away, which was suspicious because they did so shortly after a 6-month time costing MVP was successfully completed (cost price for my company: € 225,000 Euro). The BV (Dutch Ltd) was only 6 months old. It didn't make sense because I had been exceptionally friendly in my communication.

A business partner from London later contacted the owner of the SEO company again. The owner did not want to answer. The reason that he and the Rabobank investor gave up their investment and walked away has simply remained a mystery. It has been very suspicious.

Past week

It was to be expected that some people have pushed the Rabobank to discover why they invested in one of my projects and walked away after my part of the agreement was completed.

In the past days I noticed that someone pushed very hard and didn't back down. I could simply wonder what came out of it, and I then noticed the vision of a person related to Trafigura BV, a Dutch oil company.

I never had a bank account with the Rabobank so there is absolutely no history / link that could explain why they would have targeted me for dishonest practices.

The Rabobank investor appeared to attempt to frustrate the project. He wanted to connect me with the head of performance of Google China and with big oil investors from USA, which I was invited to meet on the air port (oil and internet are not related which is why I denied that offer at the time).

The link with Trafigura BV is that I once helped to report on the fact that the head of that company on purpose dumped highly toxic poison waste in the harbor of a city in Ivory Caust that caused the death of many people and caused over 85,000 people to become seriously ill.

The poison was such severely toxic, that the city of Amsterdam denied to process it. The topman (CEO) of the company then said in internal communication to dump the poison in the ocean with the notion "Beyond Dover, and certainly not in the Baltic."
Trafigura BV wrote:An oil company from Amstelveen (Trafigura Beheer) wanted to discharge waste from the poison tanker ship Probo Koala, which it could not use in Amsterdam, on the open sea. "Beyond Dover, and certainly not in the Baltic."

Ultimately, the poison was dumped in the Ivory Coast. As a result, 16 swimming Ivorians are said to have died and 85,000 people became seriously ill.

Until recently, it was unclear to the judiciary why the poison was not discharged into the sea but deposited in the Ivorian port city of Abidjan.

'Topman Trafigura knew about poison dump in Ivory Coast'

The CEO of the Amsterdam-based trading group Trafigura and a number of employees knew that the ship they hired Probo Koala was dumping poison in the Ivory Coast. According to environmental organization Greenpeace and a number of media, including the British newspaper The Guardian and the Volkskrant, this is evident from internal correspondence from the company.

Deadly toxic and severely stinking waste

The Probo Koala was a floating refinery in the summer of 2006. In the Mediterranean, the shipload of gasoline was primitively mixed with caustic soda to reduce the sulfur content in the gasoline. This made the gasoline worth more money. A lot of toxic and very smelly waste products were produced during this process.

The Amsterdam port refused to process this poisonous waste. Jorge Marrero then sent an email on behalf of Trafigura on July 5, 2006 at 7.47 am, warning police not to discharge the poison into the Baltic Sea, 'because this is a special area and certainly not between Dover and the Baltic Sea. The discharge may only take place once Dover has passed, on the way to Lomé (Nigeria) '.
https://forum.fok.nl/topic/1341860/1/25

What I noticed is that the vision of this person became pretty strong in the days after the 'push', so the result of what a certain person within the Rabobank has done has not been a reduction of their bad intent towards me.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

arjand wrote: February 27th, 2021, 5:25 pm An update regarding my 'paranormal senses'.

As mentioned on www.corruptieverslag.nl, one of the presumed 'attacks' on my business was a dubious investment by a Rabobank investor. Rabobank is a fortune 500 company and is headquartered in Utrecht.

The project was www.ŵš.com, a pioneering technology for internet websites.

The Rabobank investor and a Dutch SEO company left behind an investment of € 45,000 Euro and did not want to explain why they walked away, which was suspicious because they did so shortly after a 6-month time costing MVP was successfully completed (cost price for my company: € 225,000 Euro). The BV (Dutch Ltd) was only 6 months old. It didn't make sense because I had been exceptionally friendly in my communication.

A business partner from London later contacted the owner of the SEO company again. The owner did not want to answer. The reason that he and the Rabobank investor gave up their investment and walked away has simply remained a mystery. It has been very suspicious.

Past week

It was to be expected that some people have pushed the Rabobank to discover why they invested in one of my projects and walked away after my part of the agreement was completed.

In the past days I noticed that someone pushed very hard and didn't back down. I could simply wonder what came out of it, and I then noticed the vision of a person related to Trafigura BV, a Dutch oil company.

I never had a bank account with the Rabobank so there is absolutely no history / link that could explain why they would have targeted me for dishonest practices.

The Rabobank investor appeared to attempt to frustrate the project. He wanted to connect me with the head of performance of Google China and with big oil investors from USA, which I was invited to meet on the air port (oil and internet are not related which is why I denied that offer at the time).

The link with Trafigura BV is that I once helped to report on the fact that the head of that company on purpose dumped highly toxic poison waste in the harbor of a city in Ivory Caust that caused the death of many people and caused over 85,000 people to become seriously ill.

The poison was such severely toxic, that the city of Amsterdam denied to process it. The topman (CEO) of the company then said in internal communication to dump the poison in the ocean with the notion "Beyond Dover, and certainly not in the Baltic."
Trafigura BV wrote:An oil company from Amstelveen (Trafigura Beheer) wanted to discharge waste from the poison tanker ship Probo Koala, which it could not use in Amsterdam, on the open sea. "Beyond Dover, and certainly not in the Baltic."

Ultimately, the poison was dumped in the Ivory Coast. As a result, 16 swimming Ivorians are said to have died and 85,000 people became seriously ill.

Until recently, it was unclear to the judiciary why the poison was not discharged into the sea but deposited in the Ivorian port city of Abidjan.

'Topman Trafigura knew about poison dump in Ivory Coast'

The CEO of the Amsterdam-based trading group Trafigura and a number of employees knew that the ship they hired Probo Koala was dumping poison in the Ivory Coast. According to environmental organization Greenpeace and a number of media, including the British newspaper The Guardian and the Volkskrant, this is evident from internal correspondence from the company.

Deadly toxic and severely stinking waste

The Probo Koala was a floating refinery in the summer of 2006. In the Mediterranean, the shipload of gasoline was primitively mixed with caustic soda to reduce the sulfur content in the gasoline. This made the gasoline worth more money. A lot of toxic and very smelly waste products were produced during this process.

The Amsterdam port refused to process this poisonous waste. Jorge Marrero then sent an email on behalf of Trafigura on July 5, 2006 at 7.47 am, warning police not to discharge the poison into the Baltic Sea, 'because this is a special area and certainly not between Dover and the Baltic Sea. The discharge may only take place once Dover has passed, on the way to Lomé (Nigeria) '.
https://forum.fok.nl/topic/1341860/1/25

What I noticed is that the vision of this person became pretty strong in the days after the 'push', so the result of what a certain person within the Rabobank has done has not been a reduction of their bad intent towards me.
But what does this have to do with space lasers?
"As usual... it depends."
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

LuckyR wrote: February 28th, 2021, 3:45 am But what does this have to do with space lasers?
I am using this topic to provide some clarity with regard my 'background story'. I hope that you don't mind. (thank you for responding btw!)

The information is authentic. As mentioned in the OP, there is no 'hidden agenda'. I understand that anything related to 'paranormal' is not something belief-worthy but from my perspective it may provide a clue that could be useful.

With regard to relevance for this forum: just in case that 911 Truth, "Scientists for Truth", "Firemen for Truth" and "Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" can be considered indicative that the idea that the attack was in fact performed by the Government should be taken seriously.

Why is truth meaningful for people? Why should an atrocity such as a terror attack performed by ones own Government not be possible?

A saying in Russia is "a fish rots from the top down".

If the core value of 'truth' is not served, a Government performing in any direction is like the rotting of a fish. At most, the Government is fleeing for their own past, terrorizing as they go towards anyone that provides the sheer hint of potential to shine light on 'truth'.
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

With regard the link with Coca Cola. It appears that it has been 'something' in Utrecht due to an advertising on national TV that followed my reporting on Facebook (where I had over 600 super models as 'friend') about the fact that Coca Cola attempted to hide that they used GMO in their products, which also led me to the discovery of atrocities performed by the company (the killing of union organizers).

http://killercoke.org
http://www.thecoca-colacase.org/

The Coca Cola Killings: How Soft Drink Corp Murders Unionists
https://www.trueactivist.com/the-coca-c ... onists-t1/

The national TV advertisement showed a group of friends drinking cola and eating pop corn in front of the TV. The sense arose by the ad that there was 'something' about the cola, although it appeared to be a normal advertisement (the sense was created because it was such a normal ad).

I remember that I had a paranormal vision at the time. I saw the 'corrupted people' running, as if they were 'relieved', towards Coca Cola, believing that they had found a way to divert the problem. It was as if they were intending to 'poke' Coca Cola with the hope that they would become angry at me, with 'assassins' directed at me as a result.

In the past month there were Brazilian Coca Cola video ads (Google AdSense) on www.e-scooter.co that showed a similar TV ad of a Brazilian group of friends, drinking cola and eating pop corn in front of a TV, and then a big spider crawling in the high corner of the room after which the group of people started the scream in fear, after which the ad ended.

To provide clarity I want to share that I didn't intend to attack 'Coca Cola'. I had been following a critical reporter from New York, Lori Harfenist (www.theresident.net), who has been an inspiration for me. She reported about GMO in Coca Cola after which I learned that Coca Cola tried to hide it from the public, which caused me (in the form of the critical blog) to become interested.
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

Looking back, I often had the idea that somehow Jens Stoltenberg (head of NATO) was 'current' again. For me it was a kind of 'potential hindrance' which I placed in the box 'someone with a more serious urge to defend psychiatry', but which I had not seen as a threat. It was a kind of 'attempt' to attack me, but I could not explain how that (from a prime minister in Norway) could actually apply in 'Utrecht' and so I did not pay too much attention to that.

Head of NATO after attack in Norway

I find it is suspicious that the former Prime Minister of Norway became the head of NATO. For example, Norway had decided to withdraw from the NATO attack coalition to bomb Libya. Norway's independent pro-Arab foreign policy and the rejection of the NATO bombing coalition against Libya, along with that of the Netherlands, could have resulted in several countries being dragged into anti-war policies.
  1. 18 months before the attack, NATO started to recruit retired Norwegian police officers (including Oslo's former anti-terror head) for SIMAS Surveillance Detection Units (SDU), "operating outside of" Norwegian government control. Norwegian Justice Minister Knut Storberget later said he was not informed of the presence of the U.S. spy unit in Oslo.
  2. eye witnesses testified that there were multiple shooters. They also clearly describe the person that they had seen.
  3. Just 48 hours before the bombing in Oslo, police units were engaged in terrorist bombing exercises near what would later be 'ground zero.'. Special elite police unit concluded training for near identical scenario just minutes before the bomb attack.
There are several critical questions unanswered.

I had a bad feeling about Jens Stoltenberg (a kind of hatred towards me / the critical blog), which I accepted and respected as a disagreement with regard to psychiatry, but that still seemed suspicious and strange. I thought I might not understand the culture of Norway, but it was a strangely inhumane and an unyielding hostility. When I learned that he has become a director of NATO, there may have been a different explanation.

NATO in hotel

In the past there were NATO people that stayed in the same hotel as me. The hotel had 6 rooms and I and the 2 NATO people were the only guests.

In talks with bigger CEO's in the Netherlands, their response when they learned that it were NATO people, was that they couldn't place it and suspected that something was off.

The hotel is owned by a relative. There are some indications that something in fact was off. For example, I heard my sister one evening (paranormal sense), when she returned from an event, saying to her boyfriend "they just want to kill him". A fact is that there was an event in the relational sphere shortly after that confirms that something could have been off when considering that NATO people stayed in the hotel. A day after I heard my sister, I was moved out of the hotel.

The perpetrator of the mass shooting in Utrecht was Turkish. A local businessman told the BBC that the perpetrator had previously fought in the Russian republic of Chechnya. He went on to say that the perpetrator was arrested and later released because of his connections to the Islamic State (ISIS).

According to a source, Islamic jihadists are sent to Chechnya by NATO to fight for financial interests.

NATO's secret Islamic jihad
Oil and the Battle for Chechnya

NATO's Islamist insurgency in Chechnya
The important role of Turkey

Why did the president of Turkey share the video of the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand before the attack in Utrecht, the Netherlands?

Attack in Utrecht: the Erdogan connection?
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1468776/world

I understand that paranormal matters can by no means serve as evidence. I don't actually believe in it myself. That I am sharing the information is only for giving full transparency.

The vision I had the day before the attack in Utrecht was exceptionally strong and in broad daylight, without any mental reason in terms of thoughts.

- I don't drink (last time +6 months ago)
- I do not smoke
- I do not use drugs
- I sport a lot
- I am physically in a very good condition

There is no "weakness". The vision was exceptionally strong and was really 'pushed into my vision'.

It turns out that the police does make use of 'psychics' and many (bigger) politicians appear to consult psychics for advice. There is even an official psychic spy program (ESP).

In the 90's there was a TV series about it:

arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

NATO premonition and death of friend

In 2015 there was a big international NATO event and I sensed (a light premonition, that I didn't take serious) that some people at that event 'wanted to do something' against me.

I was at work in a office garden in Utrecht and when I walked outside into the garden I had an exceptionally strong paranormal vision of what later proved to have been a childhood friend. The spirit came with a very strong force towards me and I thought to have noticed the vision of someone that attacked him. I hadn't seen the friend for over 6 years, and before that one time, for over 6 more years. I do not know why the spirit of my friend came with such a great force towards me because the friend was exceptionally well connected and must have had hundreds of 'best friends'.

The friend was located in Arnhem, the Netherlands. A NATO event is advertised on the day of his death, 5 august 2015, 11:14, with posters of NATO in Arnhem:

nato-arnhem-poster2.png
nato-arnhem-poster2.png (210.64 KiB) Viewed 535 times
https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/photos_122118.htm
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

The friend was driving on a motorcycle and driven off the road. He was a very good driver and mid-age.
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

The NATO event was on July 28, 2015, 8 days before my friend drove off the road. The event was called by Turkey. It corresponds to the moment of the premonition.
The 2015 NATO emergency meeting was an emergency convention of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation called by Turkey, in accordance to Article 4 of NATO's founding treaty. It is the fifth such meeting called in the organisation's 66-year history. The meeting was held in Brussels, Belgium on 28 July 2015 and was attended by ambassadors of all NATO's member states.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_NATO ... cy_meeting

I saw my friend earlier that day. I saw him standing in front of a football stadium, as if he were being watched. I saw him from a third party perspective. Then he started driving and later I got the strong paranormal vision in which the spirit of my friend came with a great force towards me. I also thought to have noticed the face expression of someone that attacked him. Perhaps the vision came from the perpetrators (NATO).

I didn't know why I saw my friend at that time. I thought that he might be thinking about me, which is why I was not concerned about his well-being.
arjand
Site Admin

Post by arjand »

An update with regard paranormal senses/perception.

When Robin Williams committed suicide I received a very intense vision of a clown (a screamingly sad impression), coming towards me in perpetual force (as if he jumped towards me with ever increasing sadness). I received the vision before I learned that he comitted suicide.

I wondered what it could have meant. Why would he potentially have had attention for me / the critical blog on psychiatry on the moment that he committed suicide?

Perhaps I had been ill prepared. I remember that I once saw Britney Spears in crisis and climbing in a pole, and I then naturally climbed up the pole to return her to the ground while disappearing in the crowd again. In this case however, I had only been able to endure the vision and could do nothing, while perhaps, it could have been possible, because there was 'potential for awareness for my perspective'.

I have wondered if there would have been a way to alter the perspective that would have resulted in the choice for suicide. I wondered if there would have been a way to counter such events, considering that 'receiving' of a paranormal sense is possible. The alteration of a vision is likely possible but would require to be 'faster than light' (i.e. be philosophically prepared). It would require to have been present before the initiation of a mental expression (which could be possible with fundamental philosophical knowledge), to be capable of alteration by mere guiding of obligatorily awareness of a perspective.

When paranormal senses are used to alter paths, what would it imply with regard what was sensed? Is 'meaning' lost?

The CIA Admits Psychic Abilities Are Real, But Cannot Figure Out The Science Behind It
https://medium.com/remote-viewing-commu ... 0d1e38a003

[yid]dojypD0Kb9E[/yid]

The Reality of ESP: A Physicist’s Proof of Psychic Abilities
For example, while working for a CIA program at Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California, our psychic viewers were able to find a downed Russian bomber in Africa, describe the health of American hostages in Iran, and locate a kidnapped American general in Italy. We also described Soviet weapons factories in Siberia, observed a Chinese atomic bomb test three days before it occurred, and performed countless other amazing tasks.

I was co-founder of the above-mentioned ESP research program at SRI. This twenty million–dollar, twenty-three-year program, launched during the Cold War, was supported by many US government agencies. Through our work with the great American psychic Ingo Swann, we developed the technique of remote viewing, which enabled a person to accurately describe and experience places and events blocked from ordinary perception.

In my experience and according to most other researchers, it appears that an experienced psychic can answer any question that has an answer. I cannot wait to see what the future holds when we fully open the doors of our perception! It is time to accept the gift of psychic abilities. The hardware is fine; it’s the software that must be upgraded—and quickly.
https://www.watkinsmagazine.com/the-rea ... -abilities

Dream

When I was a child, I once went to sleep early and had a paranormal dream that ended in a intense fearful wakening that left me struck in a sort of mental state of intense fear in which I experienced "an air plane on top of my head".

In this dream I saw my future (for +20 years), including some aspects that actually did turn out to have occurred. When I awoke, I was in a sort of mental state of intense fear. I told my father that I had an "air plane on top of my head", who must have thought that I was hallucinating. It was a very strange experience.

Before I had this dream, I first saw a sort of part of nature.

If paranormal perception up to 20+ years into the future is possible, what would it imply about reality?

Murder of friend and flight MH17

My friend (see two messages above) is potentially murdered by NAVO because of my investigation of the MH17 air plane attack in Ukraine that killed 298 passengers of which most where Dutch.

I have examined the attack on MH17 critically.

NATO has refused to provide satellite images to the Netherlands, which is questionable. Ukraine was a war front. NATO had positioned several new satellites but does not want to release satellite images or radar data.

There are indications and witness testimonies that MH17 was shot down by a fighter plane.

MH17 - NATO refuses to provide satellite images to the Netherlands
http://www.donbass-insider.com/2020/06/ ... uk-launch/

The MH17 case has been critizised by intelligence veterans.

U.S. Intelligence Vets Criticize Obama for Peddling Weak MH17 Evidence
http://blackbag.gawker.com/u-s-intellig ... 1615618579

Shortly after the attack on MH17 (a few days later), during an initial search in Google, the first result I got was an article from a major newspaper in India about the fact that the pilots of the Indian flight Air India 113 shortly before the downing of MH17 heard over the radio that MH17 was given a different flight path by Ukraine air traffic control, a straight line to the location where the plane was shot down, which was suspicious according to investigators in India. In addition, major (official) newspapers in India claimed that the Indian government had been caught lying and attempting to conceal the truth.

An Air India flight was near MH17: Technology nails Indian Ministry's lie
http://www.firstpost.com/world/an-air-i ... 24417.html

Air India flight was 90 seconds away - Air traffic control Ukraine gave pilots MH17 questionable route
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 702536.cms

Air India 113 has never been mentioned in the media in the Netherlands, UK and US, not even on (alternative) websites of investigative reporters such as www.globalresearch.ca, which is strange.

I wrote to all those websites around July 15th, 2015, about 13 days before the NATO event on July 28th and 21 days before my friend drove of the road with his motorcycle.

Until today, there has been no reporting about the story of the pilots of Air India 113 or the lying by the Government of India.

As an example, my message to GlobalResearch.ca from professor Michel Chossudovsky, who researches NATO in particular.
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Arjan <arjan@zielenknijper.nl> wrote:

Dear Global Research,

The Indian Government was caught spreading lies and the main stream media in India reported about it.

An Air India flight was near MH17: Technology nails Indian Ministry's lie
http://www.firstpost.com/world/an-air-i ... 24417.html

Air India flight was 90 seconds away when missile struck Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 702536.cms

How is it possible that this evidence is missing from the knowledge of a professional investigative reporter? How is it possible that the brave revelations of the pilots of Air India 113 are so widely ignored, even so by the proclaimed 'honest' reporters and media?

When I search on your website 0 results are found: http://www.globalresearch.ca/search?q=% ... 22&x=0&y=0

Just a few days after MH17 was shot down on July, 17th, I posted the link from India Times on my Facebook profile. In the next year I searched for responses, blog posts or news items related to Air India 113 and discovered that literally no media in The Netherlands, not even amateur investigative journalists or conspiracy sites, were reporting anything about it.

I then started tipping all blogs, conspiracy sites, critical news sites and main stream media in The Netherlands about the missing coverage of the revelation of the Air India 113 pilots and the attention from main stream media in India that shows that the revelation was taken for truth by main stream journalists.

No reply or action followed.

I was thunderstruck.

I started to insist on coverage, posted public comments with articles and I posted a complaint about the missing coverage to MH17 memorial sites and Facebook pages in an attempt to make relatives aware that their missing attention may lead to adverse effects for people who stand for justice and truth on behalf of the victims (now or in the future), such as the pilots of flight Air India 113 who had at that point effectively been ignored for more then 1 year by all Dutch media, including small blogs and investigative reporters.

I would like to ask you why the pilots of Air India 113 are concealed in your reports about MH17.

Thanks in advance for your time to reply!
To date, a search for Air India 113 on websites such as globalresearch.ca returns 0 results, which is strange.

In the interest of the well-being of the pilots and journalists in India who have worked to defend the truth, it may be important that they receive attention.

With regard the paranormal vision that I had of my friend. I saw that someone stepped on the road in front of him and looked into his eyes, before he drove of the road. I perceived a derogatory perspective from the perpetrator and the intention to 'put him down'.

A NATO event has been announced on the day of his death, August 5, 2015, 11:14 am, with posters of NATO in Arnhem, the city where he lived. The number '14' comes back to the terrorist attack in Christchurch, which is linked to the terrorist attack in Utrecht through the president of Turkey.

Attack in Utrecht: the Erdogan connection?
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1468776/world

As communicated, I had a very strong paranormal vision that the terrorist attack in Utrecht, the city where I live, was commissioned by NATO.

1) on July 15th 2015 I actively raised awareness for the pilots of Air India 113 and the lying by India's ministry, regarding the downing of flight MH17.

2) on July 28th 2015 there was a big NATO event called by Turkey. I sensed at this time that some people at that event 'wanted to do something against me'.

3) on August 5th 2015 my friend drove of the road.

In retro perspective I have seen more, by which I know that NATO performed an attack on my friend.

- what was the motive for the terrorist attack in Utrecht if it was commissioned by NATO?

- what was the motive for killing one of my childhood friends?

- what was the motive for sending NATO assassins to my sister's hotel?

These questions are based on 'paranormal sightings' and are not concrete evidence, but how could I know that someone had harmed my friend a few days after my friend passed away? I hadn't seen my friend for at least 6 years.

My search history on Google is evidence that the description of my psychic perception must be authentic.

Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream