The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Nathan Wailes

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
Nathanwailes
New Trial Member

Nathan Wailes

Post by Nathanwailes » September 18th, 2017, 11:18 am

Hi all,

Just posting an intro so that my account doesn't get deleted. I double-majored in Philosophy and Psychology in college and still love the subject, although I am not as interested in academic philosophy as I am in the kind of clarity of thought, argumentation, and problem-solving that the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test), legal training, and mathematics training provides, and that I think studying philosophy also encourages.

You can find my (somewhat sparse) section on philosophy on my personal wiki at: nathanwailes {period} atlassian {period} net/wiki/spaces/MTOVT/pages/1409342/Philosophy

You can find my undergrad senior project / thesis at: nathanwailes {period} atlassian {period} net/wiki/spaces/MTOVT/pages/1409092/An+Argument+That+Philosophers+Should+Communicate+Better+and+Study+Their+Psychological+Limitations