The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

It's an Honour to be here

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
SBE
New Trial Member

It's an Honour to be here

Post by SBE » June 5th, 2018, 2:26 am

Hi every one. I have only spent a few hours in various forums put together in my life, so go easy on me. I am honoured and pleased to be here. I am so excited to throw some ideas around. Oh, I guess it is important to say I have no credentials within any academia in any subject so forgive me if I slip somewhere.

AConfusedMan123
New Trial Member

Re: It's an Honour to be here

Post by AConfusedMan123 » June 18th, 2018, 6:18 am

Thanks.

I don’t know what to say really.
I suffer from depression and anxiety and I think a lot. I like to think about the meaning of life and all that. Life definitely feels pointless for people like me. It would be nice having a discussion about all this. I do not want to talk about how depressed I’m feeling all the time. I better put my time to better use.

Luxin
New Trial Member

Re: It's an Honour to be here

Post by Luxin » August 24th, 2018, 3:11 pm

SBE, no worries. one doesn't need academic training to be a thinker. Yours, Luxin