Introduction and background story

Please post all introductions in this forum. Tell us how you found the philosophy forums, what interests you about philosophy, and a little about you, such as your age, where you live, what you do for a living, etc.
User avatar
Steve3007
Posts: 9407
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eratosthenes of Cyrene
Location: UK

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by Steve3007 »

arjand wrote:I understand the skepticism, however, there is hard evidence available for at least one of the paranormal visions via Google Search history.

I had a very strong paranormal vision in which a vision of a childhood friend came to me with a great force. At that time, I walked from the kitchen to the office garden with a coffee. I initially thought that the 'influence' came from bad people and immediately tried to suppress it. It was not until later that it became clear that it was my childhood friend, and from what I had seen I knew that something had been done to him, and in retro-perspective I had seen much more.

I found the obituary via Google a few days after his death, and read what had happened to him. This is evidence that the description of the paranormal vision must be authentic.
OK, you've cited an example of an instance where your theory was confirmed. (Seeing or thinking of somebody and subsequently finding out that something significant, like death, happened to them seems to be a very common one). To properly test your theory, you can't just recall all of the times when the theory has been confirmed. That's called confirmation bias. What you'd need to be able to do is first define in advance what counts as a "paranormal vision", what counts unambiguously as confirmation of that vision and then find some way to reasonably objectively count both the confirmations and falsifications of the theory. Then you'd have to somehow figure out whether the results deviate in a statistically significant way from what you'd expect by random chance.

It would be difficult to do that because human nature is such that we tend to remember things because they turn out later to be significant. A trivial example: When I look at the little clock in the bottom-right corner of my computer screen it seems to say 9:11 more often than I'd expect. Spooky? No. It's just that I tend to look at the little clock, while barely thinking about it, very often, but only notice that I'm doing that when the number it reads is memorable in some way.
User avatar
Steve3007
Posts: 9407
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eratosthenes of Cyrene
Location: UK

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by Steve3007 »

You cite a whole lot more confirmations and then you say this:
arjand wrote:...In fact, one remaining part that was missing was a vision of a room above a store, that exploded like in a Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. I always wondered how that could possibly become reality.
There are a lot of shops with rooms above them and a lot of explosions in the world, so I strongly suspect that if you keep an eye on the news searching to see how it can become a reality, you won't have to wait forever. Can you see that in all cases you're actively looking for events that you can interpret as confirming your theory? If you want to test your theory you need to try to falsify it too. Try to think of all the visions/thoughts that you've had which, if subsequent events had gone a certain way, you'd probably have interpreted as paranormal visions. As I've said, it will be difficult to honestly do that because by our nature we tend to recall things specifically because they've turned out in retrospect to be apparently significant. And a lot more goes into our brains than we consciously remember.
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

It is clear that you do not intend to believe the validity of the paranormal visions that I described, which is fine. I would never demand such from anyone. I merely shared the information for the purpose that it may provide a clue for further research, and to provide transparency with regard my position in the situation.

With regard the paranormal vision of my childhood friend. It was a very strong force. I actually put my arm up high and bucked down in a sort of move to protect myself from it, as part of the response to 'suppress' it. It was truly a strong 'force', although perhaps merely in such a way that it was pushed into my vision.

I hope that you agree that the 'attack situation' cannot be denied to be real.

All the contents of my living space were destroyed with air pollution, I was evicted from my home and I had to deal with health damage, violence, defamation (blackening) and intimidation. Unfortunately, the background of the attack has remained a mystery to this day and no one seems to know why the attack was committed.
  • All contents of the living space were destroyed with air pollution (+€30,000 Euro damage).
    health damage.
  • Landlord commits absurdly disrespectful and violent behavior that, among other things, injured both my arms.
  • Defamation, such as the absurd suspicion that I would grow weed.
  • Harassment and threat.
  • The Legal Counter sends a threatening email from someone with mental health problems, which could hardly have been an accident.
  • The Utrecht police do not take the report of violent trespassing seriously and try to intimidate me.
  • I lost my living space because the court sided with the landlord. Even a relocation allowance was rejected and I was ordered to pay the landlord thousands of euros.
A police boss (director of Enforcement Utrecht) intervenes in the conflict with the result that the landlord behaves absurdly disrespectful and unstable (bluffing, as if he were inviolable). The landlord threatens, among other things, that I would be evicted from my home with 'civil servant violence', which was absurd given the situation.

In its response, the Legal Counter sent an e-mail from someone with psychological problems who told a threatening paranoid story. That could hardly have been an accident and it is also unlikely that an employee of the Legal Counter would do such a thing.

The Utrecht Police did not take the report for violent trespassing seriously and insisted that I reported "poisoning" while I had never mentioned the word poisoning and had indicated at least 10 times that he reported assault. That is also an indication that the landlord has been protected.

The Utrecht District Court sided with the violent landlord, causing me to lose my home. In fact, this has resulted in a violent eviction.

The attack came completely out of nowhere. Communicatively, there was no history showing that the landlord could have personally had anything against the founder. At one point, the landlord was even grateful for all the good deeds that the founder had also done in his interest.

It was an absurd situation and I have maintained a respectful and wait-and-see attitude, with the aim of discovering the possible background of the attack.

There were immediate indications that the landlord was deliberately trying to harm me, and that he probably caused the air pollution on purpose. He disregarded reasonableness in reporting damage, which in itself is a crime. (The law states that someone who causes damage must compensate that damage).

A summary of the story is published on the following URL:

Screenshot_2021-06-08 Google Translate.png
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... corruptie/

Paranormal vision vs reality

The paranormal vision of the Dutch king on the day before the terrorist attack in Utrecht can be said to be an illusion, but when placed in context and the notion of the fact that the president of Turkey shared a video of the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand shortly before the terrorist attack in Utrecht, Netherlands, provides an indication that the contents of the vision - that the attack was perpetrated by NATO - may be correct.

Attack in Utrecht: the Erdogan connection?
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1468776/world

According to various sources, the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand was a staged event. The perpetrator is said to have entered New Zealand from Turkey.

Christchurch Truth
http://chchtruth.com/

The perpetrator of the terrorist attack in Utrecht is Turkish. A local businessman in Utrecht told the BBC that the perpetrator had previously fought in the Russian Republic of Chechnya. He further mentioned that the perpetrator was arrested and later released due to his connections to the Islamic State (ISIS).

According to a source, Islamic jihadists are sent to Chechnya by NATO to fight for financial interests.

NATO's Secret Islamic Jihad in Chechnya
Oil and the struggle for Chechnya and the important role of Turkey

As can be seen, the paranormal vision has led to the research into the origin of the terrorist attack in Utrecht.

With regard the conclusion that the air pollution attack on my home has been perpetrated by the AIVD (secret service of the Netherlands), I provided evidence for that.
arjand wrote: June 8th, 2021, 3:20 pm Evidence that the AIVD (secret service) is the perpetrator

That the attack came from the AIVD is evident by the corruption at the 'Juridisch Loket' (official Legal Counter).

In its response, the Legal Counter sent an e-mail from someone with mental health problems who told a threatening paranoid story. That could hardly have been an accident and it is also unlikely that an employee of the Legal Counter would do such a thing just because of expressing a difference of opinion. You could lose your job or worse as a result.

It was a threatening email and before I received the email, I paranormally perceived the intent of someone saying "spy" with a derogatory attitude/perspective who seemed to be trying to intimidate me (i.e. someone who had no idea with whom she was dealing, and nevertheless tried to harm him).

I sent the following response to the Legal Counter:
Arjan D. wrote:You are sending an email from someone else in your message. I don't think that should just happen, because you are dealing with sensitive information from people.

I can of course think of corruption or sad motives from you as an individual to do so, and in that case it will not be an intelligent act. Just because there are people with mental health problems doesn't mean you should give rogue doctors a license to mess around in their brains. For you as an employee of the Legal Counter it is important to know your place and to deliver quality, even if people behave incorrectly or have ideas that are incorrect. There should be no room for corruption.

Despite the potential for dubious action on your part, I hereby inform you that the error should not occur if it were an accident.

Other than that, thanks for the advice! I hope that you will serve people with sincerity.
Based on past proven validity of paranormal perception, despite that it cannot be said to be accurate of belief worthy, there is a high certainty that the eco-event threat originates from the AIVD (secret service), in an attempt to attack me.
arjand wrote: June 8th, 2021, 3:20 pm During an eco-event in Utrecht (March 2021), someone threatened that he would shoot people. Subsequently, a paranormal threat arose from many people that they had the intention to shoot me, or at least threaten me with it. I was subjected to the paranormal threat 'intention' from dozens of people for a week until I found the news item.

eco-utrecht.jpg

As can be seen, the eco-project www.e-scooter.co for clean city air of which I am founder, has an icon of a female that raises her hand. The picture of the eco-event incident shows a similar posture.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
Steve3007
Posts: 9407
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eratosthenes of Cyrene
Location: UK

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by Steve3007 »

arjand wrote:It is clear that you do not intend to believe the validity of the paranormal visions that I described, which is fine.
I'm genuinely agnostic on the subject. I'm just interested in whether you want to test them or confirm them. Do you agree with me when I said that to test our theory, we need to try to falsify it? If we make a genuine attempt to falsify it and fail to do so, don't you think the theory is strengthened?
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

Steve3007 wrote: June 9th, 2021, 11:01 am I'm genuinely agnostic on the subject. I'm just interested in whether you want to test them or confirm them. Do you agree with me when I said that to test our theory, we need to try to falsify it? If we make a genuine attempt to falsify it and fail to do so, don't you think the theory is strengthened?
Whatever content a paranormal vision may entail is likely merely within the scope 'meaning' and empirical evidence for 'meaning' (as in 'the meaning of life') is impossible. Therefor, the 'evidence' that you seek may not be available.

If you would be interested in the subject, it may be an option to research the CIA's work on paranormal perception.

https://www.watkinsmagazine.com/the-rea ... -abilities
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

BTW: the reason to share the information regarding the eco-event threat situation, since it involves young womans, whatever their role or awareness may have been, is a simple reasoning with regard 'prevention of terrorism'.

I have felt pretty bad about it. I posted a topic on this forum around the same time:

"A fish rots from the top down" - exemplary function of the government

On a Belgian forum I literally asked for advise: "What could I do?"

The simple fact is that a 'threat to shoot young womans' at an eco-event, is pretty non-sensical. People may get the idea that the origin is mental health problems, while recent research has shown that such is not the case, and thus, that there is likely a motive.

If there is a motive, and if the AIVD (secret service) is the perpetrator, in order to provide the best chance to prevent terrorism, it is best that it is exposed. Therefor, despite that I personally would prefer to ignore it in favor of the young womans involved, it would have been best in my opinion to openly address the information that indicates that the AIVD (secret service) is the perpetrator.
arjand wrote: April 26th, 2021, 7:31 am A recent FBI study has shown that most perpetrators of mass shootings have no mental health problems. The perpetrators therefore apparently act with a motive. What could that motive be?

(2018) FBI Study: Most Mass Shooters Are Not Mentally Ill
https://www.voanews.com/usa/fbi-study-m ... ntally-ill

FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole mentioned the following:

O'Toole says that most people with mental health problems are nonviolent, and furthermore, that mass shootings require planning and foresight. Perpetrators, she said, "need to think with a degree of clarity." My experience is that these are individuals. are those that, if there is a mental health problem, can still function very strategically, and in a very cold-blooded and heartless way. Mental health is not the problem."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-fbi ... shootings/

A study from Oxford University published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (2009) showed that the risk of violence in patients with schizophrenia is almost the same compared to the general population. Only in the case of drug and alcohol abuse is the risk of violent crime 1.6x higher compared to the general population.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2009-05-20-sm ... e-involved
A Dutch saying (wisdom) is: "honesty lasts the longest" (eerlijk duurt het langst). In that sense, it appeared to be best to publish the information.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
Steve3007
Posts: 9407
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Eratosthenes of Cyrene
Location: UK

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by Steve3007 »

arjand wrote:If you would be interested in the subject, it may be an option to research the CIA's work on paranormal perception.
OK. Thanks for the link.
User avatar
Terrapin Station
Posts: 5556
Joined: August 23rd, 2016, 3:00 pm
Favorite Philosopher: Bertrand Russell and WVO Quine
Location: NYC Man

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by Terrapin Station »

A lot of this sounds unbelievable to say the least.

Can you link to anything that would give some independent verification of, and maybe a less rambling perspective on stuff like "attacks on your business" and the furniture in your home being destroyed?
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

Terrapin Station wrote: June 10th, 2021, 9:17 am A lot of this sounds unbelievable to say the least.

Can you link to anything that would give some independent verification of, and maybe a less rambling perspective on stuff like "attacks on your business" and the furniture in your home being destroyed?
Thank you for the comment! Please do not feel obliged to waste time on reading anything of it. I used this topic partly to 'process' actual information with regard the case ;).

The WordPress ban of a popular optimization plugin with 20,000 professional users has remained a 'mystery' until today. The ban followed after I posted a neat written message that I had been treated 'unkind' by WordPress moderation, which was the case as is evident in the following comment by a user:

wp-ban.png

As it appears, such an action was never done before. It received no media attention and users were not allowed to talk about the ban on WordPress.org. Nobody knows the actual motive for the ban until this day (the idea that is displayed in the comment by a user, is actually not possibly the reason).

The preceding 'disrespectful' action came completely out of the blue.

There have been many incidents, smaller and bigger. It has been clear that some of the attacks/dishonest practices originated from the Government.

The full case with regard the air pollution attack has been written out on the following URL. It is substantiated with references to communication history.

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... erslag.nl/

The following shows the severity of the air pollution. I used a professional air cleaner and the room was pretty much dust free. What is visible was caused by 'air pollution' in just 2 days time.

plant.png

It is impossible that the landlord did not see the damage. I was also using fitness machines in the room, so he must have noticed that the damage had caused a severe problem for me.

It was an absurd situation and I have maintained a respectful and wait-and-see attitude, with the aim of discovering the possible background of the attack.

While a police boss and the Municipality of Utrecht intervened, the landlord to became violent (my arms were wounded), extremely disrespectful and he denied replacement housing after two months, based on the lie that I had verbally agreed that I would arrange replacement housing myself for 'a few months' (he lied on purpose, to provoke me). All of this appears to have been an attempt to make me angry, with the landlord, while I had maintained a very respectful position towards him, went very far as if desperate to make me angry.

An example:

On February 1, 2020 the landlord communicated that he had "never had any problem with me" and that I was "a good tenant". He also indicated that I could continue to rent the living space.
landlord wrote: I really wish we could go back to the relationship between us from September 2016 to the end of November 2019. You are renting a room ... in Utrecht since September 1, 2016. I've never had any problem with you.
Then, on February 9, 2020 the landlord sends an e-mail with the subject "appearance of a cannabis plantation" in which he falsely suspected me for a second time of criminal practices in the living space, which was nonsensical because the living space was completely out of order with no water and power.

gesloopt.jpg

Perhaps he attempted to have the police boss raid the room to force me out. He also sent a second email a day before with the subject "insect in your ceiling" and attempted to force me out for pest control.

I am truly a very neat person. Most often I wore 'Hugo Boss'-like clothing, am decent in communication etc.

Communicatively, there was no history showing that the landlord could have personally had anything against me. At one point, the landlord was even grateful for all the good deeds that I had done in his interest.

At question was simply: what was the origin of landlords absurd behavior and his attempt to harm me? It was clear for me, based on the communication history, that it was not likely something that he did on his own.

Then of course, there were the mentioned incidents at the Legal Counsil and police.

In its response, the Legal Counter sent an e-mail from someone with mental health problems who told a threatening paranoid story. That could hardly have been an accident and it is also unlikely that an employee of the Legal Counter would do such a thing. (this is evidence that the AIVD (secret service) must be the perpetrator of the air pollution attack).

The Utrecht Police did not take the report for violent trespassing seriously and insisted that I reported "poisoning" while I had never mentioned the word poisoning and had indicated at least 10 times that he reported assault. That is also an indication that the landlord has been protected.

The Utrecht District Court sided with the violent landlord, causing me to lose my home. In fact, this has resulted in a violent eviction.

The case was published on a political forum in Belgium where some users communicated to 'support me' (critical blog) and was read by over 25,000 people. Despite this, the background of the air pollution attack - now almost two years later - has remained a mystery, which is very strange.

Until today, the motive has remained a mystery and as is evident, the Municipality of Utrecht has chosen to continue to corrupt with a death threat, indicating that the origin of the attack is hate, which must be senseless hate because they do not know me and if there was a reason, then it is likely that it would have been known, considering that the case received considerable publicity via a public forum where anyone could participate.

The Municipality of Utrecht, landlord etc has left me behind with the great damage that was caused.

I have been 100% self-less with regard the critical blog, and I sort of had been prepared, but of course it is not nice when a Government is on a path to commit senseless hate crimes of increasing severity. The death treat is a very serious crime and it is certain that it was perpetrated by the AIVD (secret service).

Then there is the Rabobank, a fortune 500 company head-quartered in Utrecht. They invested 45,000 Euro together with a SEO agency and when I fulfilled my part of the agreement (with a 225,000 Euro investment), they 'walked away' without providing an explanation.

A business partner from London later contacted the SEO company. The owner didn't want to answer. The reason that he and the Rabobank investor suddenly gave up and left their investment has simply remained unknown. It's been very suspicious.

Considering the whole situation, it is only logical that the Rabobank, considering its link with me, at least has had some influence or oversight over what has happened.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

That the Rabobank may have planned the attack, is indicative for me by a dream that I had of a neighbor who worked at the Rabobank. In the dream I saw him noticing a group of 40-50 people and overhear something, of which he became interested and intended to spy on. He managed to enter the group and then he suddenly raised his head out of the group as if he had learned something, sneaked away from the group (apparently in a level of danger) and then quickly skated out of there backwards (zig-zagging), looking in my direction, and then (when I was hinting mentally, perhaps automatically, what did you learn?), he looked at a man with a gun, which appeared to have been the landlord. I was asking mentally: what is that man's intention, but then the neighbor was already skated out of there and that man was walking apparently in no direction, making just a few steps.

This dream was in 2019, before the attack. That neighbor left his room before the air pollution attack in November 2019.

I understand that you may not believe anything of this, but perhaps this information is relevant for someone.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

If the content of the described dream is correct, and if the Rabobank is capable of planning a murder with a team of 40-50 people, then perhaps it is of interest to look into suspicious murders, such as that of a female Rabobank employee who was stabbed to death in 2017 in front of the head office of the Rabobank, 'out of nowhere', by a Polish man. The man later said that "Satan" had ordered him to do it.

The man had no Police record. The man received 3 years jail + psychiatric treatment.

The case had hit me at that time and has kept bugging me almost daily since. The impression that I received was that she was a 'good' person and was murdered by the Rabobank but I didn't get any details or vision, while I wondered what could possibly have driven the Rabobank to commit such a crime.

Corrie (41) from Soest, who was stabbed to death on Tuesday morning in front of the Rabobank head office in Utrecht. Perpetrator: a 31-year-old Pole who ran down the street and bumped into Corrie at the Moreelsebrug and immediately stabbed her in the stomach with his knife. Offender and victim did not know each other.

Perpetrator: "I adore Nazi ancestors and I believe that an apocalyptic final battle will follow between good and evil. Jesus told me this in a vision.
"

https://nltimes.nl/2017/03/01/rabobank- ... adquarters
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

With regard the murder case and the reason why it was bugging me.

I never looked into the case and I had merely read a headline of it in the news. I didn't know anything other than that it was an apparent random attack on a 'good' person. Mentally, I saw her moving away from the Rabobank (as if with some sort of knowledge) and the attack then following as a retaliation.

For some reason, the case truly hit me and mentally, it has been linked to the group of 40-50 people at the Rabobank that according to the dream that I had of my neighbor, had planned the air pollution attack with the intent to commit a murder. In a way, any 'sense' that could originate from the Rabobank, would result in a vision of the case.

Just in case it matters, the air pollution was caused by Polish workers, young and healthy/sportive looking men in sterile orange suits with the name "Zielinski" printed on the back. When they entered the room, they made a whining sound. After the air pollution incident, the workers were replaced by older, fat and smoking Polish workers in regular clothing.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

For completeness with regard the Polish men with sterile (clean) orange suits with the name 'Zielinski' printed on the back, the men that caused the air pollution. 'ziel' means soul in Dutch and the critical blog is named Zielenknijper.nl.

zk.png
zk.png (2.04 KiB) Viewed 128 times

As it appears, the men were only present during the air pollution incident and were replaced shortly after. They made a loud whining sound when entering the room and during the air pollution incident they had been shouting a certain word that appeared to represent a Dutch word, but that they themselves may not have understood. The impression arose when they entered my room, that they had 'nothing' to communicate, and essentially had been blaring loudly during the air pollution incident with no content, as if they had been shouting angrily 'Aaah Aaah Aaah' to me for 'nothing', for which they returned to the landlord.

Often, when people look into the case, they argue 'they have nothing' by which I imagine them adding to that 'nothing itself'.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

For completeness. One could wonder, if the Rabobank planned the air pollution attack, how could they have done so all by themselves, when considering the complexity of the whole situation?

After the Rabobank investor and the SEO agency walked away from the pioneering technology project, www.ŵš.com, a new business partner from Hollywood, USA and an investor from London, UK joined the project.

The partner from Hollywood, USA had proven to be a saboteur. It was evident from the beginning that he may have intended to frustrate the project. He invested a certain amount, but only released the full amount after 6 months, unnecessarily stalling R&D, the most vital part of the project. (it was not logical to do so if he would have cared about the project).

The business partner from Hollywood took on a role as CEO and agreed to be responsible for the business model. He spent two years to travel around the country (USA) to meet with billionaires while he demanded me and a partner from London to wait, ultimately for two years, and ultimately delivered no results and simply walked away as if he never cared about the project. In one of his last emails he shared a link on Forbes.com with the headline that 9 out of 10 startups fail. The email address of his company website was set to 'info@billionairesclub.com'.
Dear [BUSINESS PARTNER],

I understand that you are now trying to walk away, leaving behind your investment, while having no argument against me or the technology. You try to make it look as a generous action from your side, but it's not righteous.

A few months ago you held on firmly to your CEO position when asked friendly, while considering that your functioning as CEO had increasingly become questioned for lack of results and broken promises, if you wanted to leave. Months of waiting followed. New promises were unmet again. Due to little to no communication from your side it has been perceived as "waiting for no reason".

In essence, a full year of time has been wasted for no apparent reason and there has been no indication that it matters to you.

...

Billionaire strategy

The term 'billionaire' has returned often in your communication. It appears to have been a key aspect of your original plan/strategy before you invested in PSP. For example, I noticed that the admin email of your website www..com was set to info@billionairsclub.com.

I didn't want to think anything of it. Maybe you simply want to become a billionaire and it is a motivating dream to imagine being part of a billionaires club, or maybe you are in fact part of a billionaires club. For PSP it would not matter, the only thing that matters is getting results.

What I can conclude from our past communication and replies to my questions regarding vision and strategy is that you have been focused on 'billionaires'.

I noticed that you are communicating with Billionaires in .. LLC on behalf of PSP. What was your angle with that and why didn't it lead to results? What happened with your meeting with the billionaire from Las Vegas?

What could a billionaire want with PSP? Why did you believe that focusing on billionaires would lead PSP to success?

An answer to these questions is important. You held on to your CEO role a few months ago and have kept the company waiting for almost a year. There are great losses, not just for the company but also to it's many beneficiaries. I noticed that the lawyer also expects to receive $10k. How is PSP going to pay that?

It is simply not righteous to now walk away as if a 9 out of 10 startup failed.
The cooperation started with a sort of introduction by sharing a personal story and I had shared a story about my history for care about clean / healthy air. In the conversation, the result was a business vision/concept to use a fleet of Tesla trucks to sell 'full building ventilation's' using clean air from locations such as Mount Everest, using modern air compression technologies.

During the cooperation, I strongly received a pressing sense that is for me related to CIA. I then intended to counter the situation by renaming the project into 'Telekinetics.AI - mind control for the internet', a technology for VR/AR internet navigation technology.

Ultimately, the business partner was denounced publicly to be a saboteur, simply because it was evident that he had been stalling the project for 2 years and then walked away as if he never cared. From this perspective, the air pollution attack may have been retaliation.
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
User avatar
arjand
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Re: Introduction and background story

Post by arjand »

Another clue: the office Igluu Utrecht where I would rent a temporary office space for 2-3 months, suddenly decided to close a few days before Christmas and canceled the contract and refunded the payment. It was a strange action because during the intake it appeared that they were very happy with an extra address customer and regular users continued to use their workplace (only the receptionist left the building for a holiday that she had been offered). The owner knew I was dealing with a plight and essentially suddenly kicked me out on the street.

I remember having a paranormal vision regarding the 🫖 teapot on the roof in Utrecht (a major touristic attraction). I saw the Municipality of Utrecht initiating a discussion about what to do with the teapot, and what became clear, as they fell back on their "original plan", is that their plan was to ultimately harm me, probably for tourist reasons.

Now that they never really got to know me, it seems that they simply wanted to put their old murder plan into action and tried to force it with the air pollution attack.

In other words, the 🐒 monkey came out of the sleeve.

De City of Utrecht made a lot of money with the teapot (named "Call of the Mall", mal = crazy in Dutch) and it is probably inspired by the main feature of the critical blog Zielenknijper.nl, an anology of an analogy of Russell's teapot by philosopher Bertrand Russell with a reference to the Mad Hatters from Alice in Wonderland.

It appears to be very clear that it has been an attempted murder.

Does anyone have an idea what I could do in my situation, to end the escalating nonsensical threat situation from the Rabobank + AIVD + Municipality of Utrecht?
If life were to be good as it was, there would be no reason to exist.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
by Dr Frank L Douglas
August 2021

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your Buts

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your Buts
by Mark L. Wdowiak
September 2021

The Preppers Medical Handbook

The Preppers Medical Handbook
by Dr. William W Forgey M.D.
October 2021

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
by Dr. Gustavo Kinrys, MD
November 2021

Dream For Peace: An Ambassador Memoir

Dream For Peace
by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah
December 2021