- Site Admin
- Posts: 4263
- Joined: January 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm
- Favorite Philosopher: Diogenes the Cynic
Also, please congratulate our moderator team on being selected as moderators and thank them for their willingness to help:
@Cogito ergo sum
Check it out: Abortion - Not as diametrically divisive as often thought?
- Posts: 151
- Joined: August 17th, 2016, 5:32 pm
Well, I have a question for the team, can you pleas tell me how many of my posts are there in the queue? I think that now it is... 3 weeks waiting for some posts, there is probably a mistake or something.
- Posts: 360
- Joined: July 15th, 2014, 1:52 pm
- Favorite Philosopher: Berkeley
- Location: Toronto
Great to see that you are on top of things, even if that's not where anarchists belong, in my opinion.
Too bad my favorite moderator, S, appears to have been purged.
I think I will miss him/her, despite our differences, which weren't that substantial. He did so much work for this forum at some point. Fare well, S!
I noticed that I'm now in a unique position as all of my colleagues (queue moderators) appear to have been purged. I certainly could have suffered the same fate given my level of participation. Thanks for sparing me.
I'm not in any bitter feud with any of the moderators so, things are looking good.
I think Greta's appointment as a sub administrator is very well deserved and although I'm not really familiar with all of the new moderators, I'm sure they'll do fine.
Congratulations to all the new volunteer moderators and our new unofficial censor chief, Greta!
- Posts: 281
- Joined: October 21st, 2015, 9:07 pm
- Favorite Philosopher: Yoda
- Posts: 98
- Joined: February 2nd, 2016, 10:06 am
- Favorite Philosopher: Nagarjuna
- Location: China
1. Right-click the post link and open as a new tab in your browser. Open four or so.
2. 'Mark' the posts by ticking the checkbox over to the right of the screen.
3. Now read the posts, which are now in their own browser tab. Close them when finished.
4. Click the 'approve' button.
This is easier than entering each post one-by-one because you then need to go through several pages of confirmation before getting back to the moderation queue. The method above simply by-passes those pages.
Of course, speed and ease shouldn't diminish the quality of our job.
Hope this helps!