Public Q&A for My Mentees (or Anyone Who Wants My Advice) -- If you want my advice about anything, post your Qs here.

Discuss the November 2022 Philosophy Book of the Month, In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must buy and read the book. After buying the book, please upload a screenshot of your receipt or proof or purchase via OnlineBookClub. Once the moderators approve your purchase at OnlineBookClub, you will then also automatically be given access to post in this forum.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing the book In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All. Anyone can view the forum and read the post, but only people who purchased the book can post in the forum.

If your purchase has not already been verified (i.e. if you don't already have access to post in this forum), then please upload a screenshot of your receipt or proof or purchase via OnlineBookClub. Once the moderators approve your purchase at OnlineBookClub, you will then also automatically be given access to post in this forum.
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
The admin formerly known as Scott
Favorite Philosopher: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Re: Public Q&A for My Mentees (or Anyone Who Wants My Advice) -- If you want my advice about anything, post your Qs here

Post by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes »

Ukaegbu Jane wrote: April 12th, 2024, 5:08 am I'm at a stage in my life where I feel things are not working out even after trying so many things... I just graduated from school and I feel overwhelmed coming. I'm still trying to figure out what to do.... Any advice for me?
Hi, Ukaegbu Jane,

That question was already asked and answered earlier in the Q&A:

I am FEELING OVERWHELMED in college in my first year. How do I manage everything around me?

Moving forward, please do make sure to read all the previous Q&As before asking a new question to make sure the question hasn't already been asked and answered.

With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott
My entire political philosophy summed up in one tweet.

"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master."

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
Mcbride6841
Premium Member

Re: Public Q&A for My Mentees (or Anyone Who Wants My Advice) -- If you want my advice about anything, post your Qs here

Post by Mcbride6841 »

Hello!
I have read your innovative book, In it Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All, once. I see very little reference material noted. Will the fourth edition will have some foundational resources, a bibliography or both?
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

If you haven't already, you can sign up to be personally mentored by Scott "Eckhart Aurelius" Hughes at this link.

Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango wrote: April 11th, 2024, 6:46 am Hi Scott
I thought long and hard about this question.
Is it normal or okay to feel content with your life in terms of family, friends and career before you reach the age of 30?
Hi, Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango,

Thank you for your question! :D

I can tell you that it definitely isn't not okay.

Nothing is not okay.

In other words, there is no aspect of unchangeable reality that ‘should’ be different than it is. Nothing ‘should’ be different than it is. Whatever it is, it is what it is.

Those are key teachings of my book, In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All. May I ask if you have already read my book?

My #1 suggestion to you (and anyone) is to read my book twice.

The reason for reading it twice is explained here.

Typically, to say something is "not okay" is the same as using 'should' or 'ought'. It's just yet a third synonym for that same misery-inducing pseudo-concept that squanders and pointlessly gives up your inner peace and spiritual freedom by creating the superstition of some kind of moral law or some other imaginary judgemental law.

Real universe laws can't be broken. Reality is always right, by definition. Truth is always right, by definition. The universe doesn't miscalculate.

If you believe in a literal omnipotent creator god, then we can say god doesn't make mistakes. Otherwise, you can personify reality as a whole and The Universe itself and call it 'god' as sort of a metaphor and say the same thing: it doesn't make mistakes.

You can break man-made made-up laws. In fact, you can't avoid doing that since humans disagree with each other so frequently. Thus, they come up with contradicting imaginary laws and forms of made-up human judgmentalism, meaning you can't follow all their different contradicting made-up imaginary laws. In other words, you can't please all the different judgmental humans who do judgmentalism, because what would please one's subjective judgmentalism (i.e. made-up laws) would displease another's subjective judgmentalism (i.e. made-up laws). In fact, you would be hard-pressed to even fully please a single judgmental human, for several reasons not the least of which is that they often contradict themselves too. Since their laws (i.e. standards by which they do their judgmentalism) are made-up imaginary superstitions, they are often made up in ways that aren't even logically coherent. In the single pair of eyes of even a single human, if they are judgmental (i.e. believe in 'shoulds', 'oughts', and/or 'not-okay-ness'), then even in that one human's eyes, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. They are unpleasable.

In contrast, in terms of true objective reality, nothing unlawful happens. When we wipe away all the imaginary made-up judgmental nonsense and miserable superstitions that might otherwise cloud our view, we can then see the logically undeniable truth with infinitely invincibly peaceful clarity: Nothing unlawful happens.

Everything is okay. Everything is always okay. Everything is inexorably okay.

There is no should-not-have-ness. There is no ought-not-have-ness. There is no not-okay-ness.

Nothing ever happens that shouldn't have happened. Nothing ever happens that isn't okay.

Reality is right. The universe doesn't miscalculate.

With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott

happy earth day  (Facebook Post) (2).png

---
In addition to having authored his book, In It Together, Eckhart Aurelius Hughes (a.k.a. Scott) runs a mentoring program, with a free option, that guarantees success. Success is guaranteed for anyone who follows the program.

I believe spiritual freedom (a.k.a. self-discipline) manifests as bravery, confidence, grace, honesty, love, and inner peace.
Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango
Premium Member

Post by Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango »

Hi Scott.
Thank you so much for your advice and from today, I will just accept things the way they are because everything is OK and it will always be okay.
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

If you haven't already, you can sign up to be personally mentored by Scott "Eckhart Aurelius" Hughes at this link.

Moisés Alcántara Ayre wrote: April 5th, 2024, 10:46 am Hi Scott,
At the moment, my only question is how to focus on actions and less thinking. I've red from you that thinking too much about small decisions may not be helpful, and the best thing is doing. I still think too much about even small things, and though I know that too much thinking is not good, I'm stuck there. Which micro habits would you suggest that could result in my doing more and thinking less?

Moises
Hi, Moisés Alcántara Ayre,

First, I would recommend you read the following answers and posts of mine about so-called 'overthinking':

- (Q&A) What do you think about taking spontaneous actions (i.e. doing things without being mindful of consequences)?

- To become so successful, did you plan everything out? Did it require a lot of thinking?

- Not everything has a truth value. Not every sentence has meaning. You don't have to have an opinion about everything.

Those topics are mostly geared towards answering the question of what overthinking is and how to distinguish (1) overthinking from (2) underthinking and (3) thinking that is at a perfect equilibrium between underthinking and overthinking.

However, your question (if I understand you correctly) is about thinking that you know is overthinking.

You are not asking how to identify overthinking from a more ideal amount of thinking.

Instead, you are asking how to reduce the amount of thinking, namely to reduce overthinking to the level where it would be neither overthinking nor underthinking.

I could right now take a break from writing this and walk away from my computer, go to my daughter's room, and tell her loudly and clearly, "You are short compared to me. You are a tiny little girl. And you can't even do calculus. There are many things you cannot do. In many respects, you are pretty damn ignorant. Also, your poop smells bad and is gross."

Frankly, all those statements are coherent and true. I would be speaking nothing but truth to her by doing that.

A lot of overthinking entails one thinking verbal sentences to themselves that aren't true or aren't even coherent (i.e. couldn't be true and don't even have real meaning but rather are gibberish or self-contracted nonsense).

However, other (and perhaps even more dangerous) overthinking comes in the form of things that are coherent, meaningful, and true.

Going to my daughter's room right now, taking up her time and mine to go out of my way to say those things, would be identified as overthinking. The only difference between that I would be saying it to her out loud instead of saying it to myself in my head.

Now, I could be seeing tone or meanings that aren't there, but at first glance, that kind of critical and hurtful oversaying/overthinking is how the following two sentences from your question seem to me:

"I think too much about even small things, and though I know that too much thinking is not good, I'm stuck there."

I'm not saying those two sentences are untrue.

But I do suspect that the way you've said them, and possibly even the fact that you've chosen to say them at all versus saying nothing, is tantamount to being almost the same as me going to my daughter's room and randomly listing off things she can't do and that (like all of us) her poop is smelly and gross, all in a way that is not only unnecessarily blunt and negatively toned but that doesn't even really need to be said at all even if said in a kinder tone.

I mention that all to ask you to be kinder to yourself in the way you speak to and about yourself, which you can do mostly not by saying kinder things but rather by simply not saying the unkind things. There's an old instruction given to kids: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Don't lie to yourself, but also don't needlessly drown yourself in random unpleasant-to-hear and/or self-deprecating truths out of the infinite truths out there that could be said, especially since none need to be said and you can instead give yourself the gift of beautiful silence. You can do for yourself what I am doing for my daughter right now: Not going to her room right now, and more specifically, not saying anything to her at all right now. The first step to overthinking is the incorrect belief that you need to think about something at all. The first step to cruelly saying true crap to my daughter about her literal crap and such (pun intended) would be the false belief that I need to go to her room right now and say things to her at all. Silence is always an option, and it's a really good one. Oh, it's so nice to sit peacefully doing little to nothing and thinking little to nothing, and just enjoying the quiet, calm, and nearly motionless silence inside and out.

If we remove the two needlessly self-deprecating sentences from your question, we are left with the following:

"My only question is how to focus on actions and do less thinking. Which micro habits would you suggest that could result in my doing more and thinking less?"

Less is more, and doesn't that question seem like not only it's coming from a happier place but that it will be more pleasant for you to hear yourself saying and see yourself writing?

If anything, it seems to convey the meaning of what you intended even more clearly, despite being more concise (i.e. less words). That's why "less is more". Adding more words often reduces the overall message. It often obscures the actual message.

And so that's my biggest tip to you about this: Use fewer words. Be more concise. Make a habit and/or micro-habit out of that. Do it not just in how you speak to yourself in your mind but how you write and speak to others.

You can surely find a way to objectively track how many words per day you type into your phone or computer. You can create a budget for yourself, similar to the calorie budgets I create with people who want to lose (or gain) weight.

If someone wants to lose 1 lb per week and burn 2,500 calories on average per day, then we will set a budget for them of 2,000 calories per day, such that they don't eat any more than that. Then, they are effectively guaranteed to lose about 1 lb per week. It's simple math. It's infinitely easy to lose weight in that way. It's as infinitely easy as it is for an alcoholic to not drink, to not get off the couch to go to the bar. He just has to sit there. It's a null act. It's literally nothing. He has to do nothing to achieve his goal of not getting up and going to the bar.

I believe you can shed the weight of overspeaking, overwriting, and overthinking with just as much infinite ease as one can lose weight.

Set yourself a word budget.

Figure out how many words per day you write and how many words per day you say currently.

Then, set a budget that reduces it by a little bit.

Then, each day or week or three weeks, reduce it a little more.

If you are speaking and writing 100,000 words per day currently, you could aim to reduce that to 50,000 in two months from today, to 25,000 in three months from today, to only 10,000 in four months today, to only 1,000 in five months. Then, you could perhaps set a goal to do a complete one-week vow of total silence in which you neither speak nor write a single word for a whole week or perhaps a full three weeks straight.

I'm not suggesting you take it quite that far. I'm just showing how far you could go and how you could set the goal if (for some reason) it mattered that much to you or you found that exceptionally extreme version of the goal desirable, which is rare. Most people who ask me how to make more money aren't going to want to set or go after a goal of making a billion dollars. Most people who ask me how to lose some body fat aren't going to set a goal to work their way down to 9% body fat such that they could compete in a bodybuilding competition, would find their friends and family start to get worried about their health, and that they might have an eating disorder or body dysmorphia. But when you realize that even those extreme goals (e.g. getting to 9% body fat, making a billion dollars, and getting to the point where you can go three weeks without saying or writing a single word) are all extremely easy, almost infinitely easy, then it makes the more moderate goal you will probably choose seem almost negatively easy in comparison. If those goals are infinitely easy and your goal is much easier, then it's like it would be hard to not achieve your goal. Your goal will be more than infinitely easy.

If you build the habit of saying less and writing less, I firmly believe that habit will also naturally carry over into you thinking less. You have much more control over what you say out loud and what you write than the thoughts that pop into your head, but as you consciously adjust the way you write and speak (which you can do with infinite ease), your inner monologue tends to naturally morph itself to match that by sheer habit. It's many of the same brain networks and pathways involved in writing, speaking, and verbal thinking, so whatever you habituate those to in terms of what you write and speak will automatically carry over into the inner monologue that pops into your head.

I strongly suggest you do some research to see if there is a smartphone app and/or smartwatch app on the market that listens to you 24/7 to track how many words you say out loud, reports it to you, and lets you set goals and budgets to see your progress. It would be similar to the way my smartwatch automatically tracks how many steps I take per day and how much I exercise, and gives me all sorts of graphs and customizable automatic reminders about it.

Likewise, I suggest you do some research to see if there is a smartphone app and/or desktop app on the market that automatically tracks how many words you type into your phone/computer during the day.

If either of those two apps doesn't exist (or they are buggy, not good, or lack the desired functionality), then let me know, and I can have my programming team create apps that do those things.

Depending on where you are in my mentoring program, you would probably even be eligible to be the one who leads that project, where you and I could partner 50/50 or such to turn that into a new company/business. If not you, hopefully, one of my other mentees will be interested in taking the lead on that project, or if there is another one they are more interested in from my long list of Business and Job Opportunities for My Mentees.

With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott

Pink Blue Bold Sunrise Photo Motivational Self Care Quote Instagram Post.png

---
In addition to having authored his book, In It Together, Eckhart Aurelius Hughes (a.k.a. Scott) runs a mentoring program, with a free option, that guarantees success. Success is guaranteed for anyone who follows the program.

Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango
Premium Member

I totally agree with everything you have said, Mr. Scott. Drowning yourself in your own thoughts and saying I can't stop overthinking is like submitting to your thoughts. Be kind to yourself and tell yourself to stop overthinking or occupy yourself with things that will help you stop overthinking
KELVIN KAY 2
Premium Member

Post by KELVIN KAY 2 »

I want to write. How do I start. Is there some kind of ritual you have to do to have such inspiration to write a complete book? I have never written a book. But sometimes I'll hold my laptop and hope to type something and its all gone.
Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango
Premium Member

Hi Scott
What is the ideal number of children you can have in this generation?
Shirley Labzentis
Premium Member

Post by Shirley Labzentis »

Have you ever met a true narcissist, and if so, did you call them out on it? There is a person who is such a narcissist that it is becoming unbearable. It is all about them. Look at me, see how good I look, follow my advice, be like me, etc. This person also thinks that everything they say, you should believe, and the majority of it is BS. They say whatever they like and look at you like you are supposed to take their word as gospel. Sometimes, I think that they think I am an idiot because they think that I believe what they are spewing out of their mouth. I usually just smile and nod, but inside, I'm thinking that they can't possibly think that I believe them. What I really want to say to them is that they are a narcissistic, psychopathic liar and scammer, and I don't and won't believe everything you say. The problem is that they are essential in my life right now, and I can't just drop them like a hot potato. Do narcissists believe that they are narcissists? Do they know how they come across to others? What is your opinion, Scott?
Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango
Premium Member

Re: Public Q&A for My Mentees (or Anyone Who Wants My Advice) -- If you want my advice about anything, post your Qs her

Eckhart Aurelius Hughes wrote: December 27th, 2023, 8:13 pm If you haven't already, you can sign up to be personally mentored by Scott "Eckhart Aurelius" Hughes at this link.
Briton Opiyo wrote: December 20th, 2023, 2:22 am Hello Scott, I have a question. What do you do when you keep failing over and over again?
Hi, Briton Opiyo,

May I ask if you have already read my book, In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All?

If not, my number one recommendation to you is to read it, twice.

The reason I ask is because your question as worded seems to possibly contradict several of my central teachings, including but not limited to the following:

- "When it comes to your choices, you always get exactly what you want, meaning what you choose."

- Success is a choice, and failure is an illusion.

- Let go of the illusion that it could have been any different.

- There is no 'should', no 'ought', and no 'try'. You are 100% in control of your choices.

In other words, I never fail because I never try. And I never try because I realize there is no try. From that realization, there comes incredible grace, extreme self-responsibility, and invincible free-spirited inner peace (a.k.a. invincible unwavering true happiness).

The illusion of trying and failure is generally a symptom of one or both of the following:

1. Not fully and unconditionally accepting what you cannot control and cannot change. This would be trying to do X when X is something you know you cannot do.

2. Not being fully honest with yourself about what your choices and desires are (e.g. "I am not choosing to gain weight; I am trying to lose weight and failing." or "I am not a cheating spouse who is choosing to have an affair! I am someone who is trying my best to not cheat and failing".)

If you meditate on this in regard to the alleged failures you are experiencing, you can surely figure out which of those two things is more the case for you. However, if you give me specific examples of the ways you have allegedly "failed" and what you were "trying" to do when you failed, I can help you implement the teachings of my book to thereby eliminate the illusions of failure and trying from both what you see and your vocabulary, both in how you speak to others and more importantly how you speak to yourself inside your own head. In other words, I can help reveal to you that you aren't actually failing, but that can be a very bitter pill to swallow for many.

You could also re-word your question to something like this: "What do you do when life is especially challenging?"

To that, my answer is best given by the following topic:

Life is challenge. Every single day life punches you in the face, repeatedly. That's what is so great about it!

It's also very related to the question already previously asked by someone else, "How do you handle it when life gets in your way?". So I suggest you read my answer to that question here.

With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott

do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try.jpg

---
Hi Scott
Does this mean that failure is his choice because the way I see it, he doesn't want to fail and he is tired of failure? Success is everyone’s desire and nobody does something because they want to fail, they obviously want to succeed
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Raymonda Onwuka 1 wrote: April 11th, 2024, 6:50 am Hello Scott,
What would you do if your life coach disappoints you with a real life decision made about himself/ herself?
Hi, Raymonda Onwuka 1,

The question is extremely vague and lacking in details and specifics, so I am not sure I understand exactly what you are asking.

In any case, let me say this:

As I would understand the word, typically, disappointment is just a feeling, like fear, hunger, pain, anger, and jealousy. It's just a feeling.

So, your question is essentially unanswerable as asked for the same reason the following questions are unanswerable as asked:

(1) what would you do if you were feeling fear?

(2) what would you do if you were feeling hungry?

(3) what would you do if it happens to be a full moon?

The only details given in such a question are irrelevant details (i.e. what bodily feeling I happen to be feeling).

Presumably, I would do whatever I would do anyway even if I wasn't happening to feel that feeling at that moment (or if the moon didn't happen to be a full moon at that moment).

That's essentially what it means to be free-spirited (a.k.a. self-disciplined, e.g. brave).

May I ask if you have read my book, In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All?

Even if you already read it, I suggest you re-read it if you are dealing with feelings of disappointment, especially ones that you believe are somehow directed at other people.

That's because following all eleven of the infinitely easy-to-follow numbered suggestions at the end of my book will cause you to feel a lot less disappointment and other conventionally 'negative' emotions (e.g. anger, jealousy, fear, etc.). More importantly, it will teach you to have extreme self-discipline (a.k.a. spiritual freedom) even when feeling those feelings. Then, when such feelings do arise, you will simply notice them and lovingly watch them pass like clouds in the sky that have no real control over you. Additionally, it will teach you to reprogram your mind to more accurately just accept the feelings as something you are feeling rather than see them as something you are 'feeling at' another person.

For instance, one following the suggestions of my book typically wouldn't say (and in a sense couldn't say without violating my teachings), 'I am angry at X", or "I am hungry at Y", or "I am disappointed at Z". Instead, they would just say, "I notice my body is feeling the feeling of anger," or "I notice my body is feeling the feeling of hunger," or "I notice my body is feeling the feeling of disappointment".

My teachings on self-responsibility, unconditional forgiveness, and transcending the resentment-ridden misery-inducing illusion of blame essentially means you take self-responsibility for your feelings rather than claiming to feel them at something or as if someone else was unforgivingly being blamed for your feelings.

With love,
Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
a.k.a. Scott

Blue Clouds Hello January Greeting Instagram Post.png

---

Stephen Christopher 1
Premium Member

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

Thanks, Scott; from your book, your answer to my initial question, and other answers to people's questions, I'm all set for now. I have a clearly defined goal, broken down into micro tasks and due dates, and things are progressing well.
Risper Ouma Lisa Anyango
Premium Member

I never thought about defining life the way you simplified it. I always thought about all the things that came with it but you saying it is just being alive is the most meaningful thing I've hard about life
Alida Spies
Premium Member

Post by Alida Spies »

I have a question about the statement that the universe (or God) never makes a mistake. Does that mean millions of people have cancer because the universe (or worse, God!) wants it that way?
Mcbride6841
Premium Member

Post by Mcbride6841 »

I know you have answered partially previously but what did it cost you, personally, emotionally, mentally to get where you are?

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”

2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Advent of Time: A Solution to the Problem of Evil...

The Advent of Time: A Solution to the Problem of Evil...
by Indignus Servus
November 2024

Reconceptualizing Mental Illness in the Digital Age

Reconceptualizing Mental Illness in the Digital Age
by Elliott B. Martin, Jr.
October 2024

How is God Involved in Evolution?

How is God Involved in Evolution?
by Joe P. Provenzano, Ron D. Morgan, and Dan R. Provenzano
August 2024

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
by Howard Wolk
July 2024

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side
by Thomas Richard Spradlin
June 2024

Neither Safe Nor Effective

Neither Safe Nor Effective
by Dr. Colleen Huber
May 2024

Now or Never

Now or Never
by Mary Wasche
April 2024

Meditations

Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius
March 2024

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

The In-Between: Life in the Micro

The In-Between: Life in the Micro
by Christian Espinosa
January 2024

2023 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream