Consciousness, Matter, Life and God

Use this forum to discuss the philosophy of science. Philosophy of science deals with the assumptions, foundations, and implications of science.
I+7
New Trial Member

Post by I+7 » November 5th, 2018, 6:04 pm

Psychologists research consciousness but do not understand what consciousness is. Physicists research matter but do not understand what matter is. Biologists research life but do not understand what life is. Believers all around the world believe in God but do not know what God is.

Consciousness, matter, life and God are one and the same natural force and phenomenon, which psychologists, physicists, biologists and believers analyse from four different aspects, from which cannot be seen the whole but only the parts. It is similar to the story of the four blind men attempting to describe what an elephant looks like. The first blind man who took the elephant by the leg claimed that an elephant is like a tree trunk. The second blind man who felt the elephant’s ear claimed an elephant is like a fan. The third blind man who grabbed the tail claimed that an elephant is like a worm. The fourth blind man who grabbed the elephant’s trunk claimed an elephant is like a snake.

In order for the blind men to find out the truth about what the elephant looks like, they need to see (feel) him as a whole, not just the parts. By the same principle, in order for the psychologists, physicists, biologists and believers to comprehend the truth about the singly occurring natural force and phenomenon known as consciousness, matter, life or God, they must collect all their understanding together and then invite the logicians, i.e. philosophers, to sort them according to the principle of ‘cause and effect’ into a unique, meaningful, logical systemic whole.
And once this is done, what do we learn?

We come to the knowledge that in endless celestial space exists nothing else but consciousness, which calls itself by the name ‘I’, and that there exist its seven physical and psychic capabilities and actions: strain, movement, perception, feeling, memory, thought and comprehension. In a nutshell, we learn that indeed only ‘I + 7’ exists absolutely.

‘I + 7’ is a definition of the basic natural law by which everything exists. ‘I + 7’ is at the same time a definition of consciousness and matter and life and the omnipotent creator of sky and Earth whom believers name ‘God’.

More at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m5BQjKXxrM

Steve3007
Favorite Philosopher: Eratosthenes

Re: Consciousness, Matter, Life and God

Post by Steve3007 » November 6th, 2018, 5:09 am

We come to the knowledge that in endless celestial space exists nothing else but consciousness, which calls itself by the name ‘I’, and that there exist its seven physical and psychic capabilities and actions: strain, movement, perception, feeling, memory, thought and comprehension. In a nutshell, we learn that indeed only ‘I + 7’ exists absolutely.
If I don't come to this conclusion, am I doing something wrong?

Why do these sorts of things always come in sevens? There was an ad for face cream on the TV the other day which claimed that there are "seven signs of ageing". Presumably things that come in sevens have more of an air of authenticity.

I+7
New Trial Member

Post by I+7 » November 6th, 2018, 7:22 pm

Look carefully at the video I offered. Everything is explained here.

LuckyR

Post by LuckyR » November 8th, 2018, 2:32 pm

I+7 wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 6:04 pm

Psychologists research consciousness but do not understand what consciousness is. Physicists research matter but do not understand what matter is. Biologists research life but do not understand what life is. Believers all around the world believe in God but do not know what God is.

Consciousness, matter, life and God are one and the same natural force and phenomenon, which psychologists, physicists, biologists and believers analyse from four different aspects, from which cannot be seen the whole but only the parts. It is similar to the story of the four blind men attempting to describe what an elephant looks like. The first blind man who took the elephant by the leg claimed that an elephant is like a tree trunk. The second blind man who felt the elephant’s ear claimed an elephant is like a fan. The third blind man who grabbed the tail claimed that an elephant is like a worm. The fourth blind man who grabbed the elephant’s trunk claimed an elephant is like a snake.

In order for the blind men to find out the truth about what the elephant looks like, they need to see (feel) him as a whole, not just the parts. By the same principle, in order for the psychologists, physicists, biologists and believers to comprehend the truth about the singly occurring natural force and phenomenon known as consciousness, matter, life or God, they must collect all their understanding together and then invite the logicians, i.e. philosophers, to sort them according to the principle of ‘cause and effect’ into a unique, meaningful, logical systemic whole.

‘I + 7’ is a definition of the basic natural law by which everything exists. ‘I + 7’ is at the same time a definition of consciousness and matter and life and the omnipotent creator of sky and Earth whom believers name ‘God’.

More at:
Funny. Random, nameless internet posters pontificate on many things (say "X") yet they they do not understand what "X" is. Thanks for providing such a great example.
"As usual... it depends."