The March Philosophy Book of the Month is Final Notice by Van Fleisher. Discuss Final Notice now.

The April Philosophy Book of the Month is The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight. Discuss The Unbound Soul Now

The May Philosophy Book of the Month is Misreading Judas by Robert Wahler.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Use this philosophy forum to discuss and debate general philosophy topics that don't fit into one of the other categories.

This forum is NOT for factual, informational or scientific questions about philosophy (e.g. "What year was Socrates born?"); such homework-help-style questions can be asked and answered on PhiloPedia: The Philosophy Wiki. If your question is not already answered on the appropriate PhiloPedia page, then see How to Request Content on PhiloPedia to see how to ask your informational question using the wiki.
aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 4th, 2019, 7:21 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

MAYA EL
Posts: 43
Joined: May 2nd, 2019, 11:17 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by MAYA EL » September 4th, 2019, 6:53 pm

Um.... what is this? Other then crap I mean

User avatar
dawwg
Posts: 74
Joined: July 30th, 2019, 5:33 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dawwg » September 4th, 2019, 10:40 pm

Some background:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Sinister Yogis by David Gordon White

MAYA EL
Posts: 43
Joined: May 2nd, 2019, 11:17 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by MAYA EL » September 5th, 2019, 2:11 am

I am familiar with this view point on life.
Its wrong but other than that do you have any concepts and or ideas that are yours? That you alone came up with? Like a philosopher normally does?

Schaps
Posts: 805
Joined: March 30th, 2012, 2:42 am
Favorite Philosopher: Nietzsche

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Schaps » September 5th, 2019, 2:16 am

A rambling text. Nevertheless it conveys the idea that there are many systems ( religions, philosophies, advices) that attempt to answer “Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc”

aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 5th, 2019, 3:23 am

dawwg wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 10:40 pm
Some background:

Sinister Yogis by David Gordon White
now im sinister ? ( that is alright ) and you blame me like this on that time when i claim to hold any big position. but im not authority. ( dull brain ) so even if im sinister ( or urine ) right now so sun can take water even from urine like myself. ( i know well )

but you can freely envy that such an urine like boy ( like myself ) and if there is any fallacy in this practical explanation than you ( point that out ) and than talk. ( till that time you have to keep your mouth shut { rascal whore })
________________
and if im sinister than what you and your american government is ? huh? what your trump is ? and what those who always speak about me in the different names ? are ?

all unwanted stools ( or burdon upon on this earth ) that is it. but shifting burdon of proof is amazing thing and you all become saints and i remained the damn so called sinister ( which is utter rubbish in the first place )

aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 5th, 2019, 3:30 am

MAYA EL wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 6:53 pm
Um.... what is this? Other then crap I mean
crap are those topic which you discuss after chewing my cock ( by pying without invitation { like an whore })

aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 5th, 2019, 3:39 am

MAYA EL wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 2:11 am
I am familiar with this view point on life.
Its wrong but other than that do you have any concepts and or ideas that are yours? That you alone came up with? Like a philosopher normally does?
nah nah you have not seen any philosophy like this at all. ( so dont falsely speak something to create your false position or ground )

and im not any bogus philosopher, bilosopher or anything beyond or beside my authority or mothers servent. who is my only well wisher and my everything.

now whatever i wanted to give or explain that i have done and now its your business to do whatever you like. ( its not my problem ) its your problem what you do with your life.

aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 5th, 2019, 3:42 am

Schaps wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 2:16 am
A rambling text. Nevertheless it conveys the idea that there are many systems ( religions, philosophies, advices) that attempt to answer “Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc”
attempt only ? is that means there is nothing sound like mother in this Practical explanation ? ( alright ) than you have to OR should listen to the random whores and there evolution, big bang, moon landing, etc.

but never the less you will not remain the damn free. side you always have to take ( dummy ) weather of real mother OR any random whores who are misleading everything and everyone.

aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 5th, 2019, 4:09 am

let us hope to have some rational discussion here in this thread ( at all ) although no one is reasoanble in the first place. ( no one ) but still i welcome everyone ( even the dogs in the streets are welcome )

User avatar
dawwg
Posts: 74
Joined: July 30th, 2019, 5:33 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dawwg » September 5th, 2019, 9:23 am

aveenire wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 3:23 am
dawwg wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 10:40 pm
Some background:

Sinister Yogis by David Gordon White
now im sinister ? ( that is alright ) and you blame me like this on that time when i claim to hold any big position. but im not authority. ( dull brain ) so even if im sinister ( or urine ) right now so sun can take water even from urine like myself. ( i know well )

but you can freely envy that such an urine like boy ( like myself ) and if there is any fallacy in this practical explanation than you ( point that out ) and than talk. ( till that time you have to keep your mouth shut { rascal whore })
________________
and if im sinister than what you and your american government is ? huh? what your trump is ? and what those who always speak about me in the different names ? are ?

all unwanted stools ( or burdon upon on this earth ) that is it. but shifting burdon of proof is amazing thing and you all become saints and i remained the damn so called sinister ( which is utter rubbish in the first place )
The excerpts I posted concerning some background on this topic were snipped from a book by David Gordon White:

Image

Accordingly the 'Sinister' Yogis are those who prefer the path of action and knowledge instead of devotion to Krsna. Your testimony in your first post in this topic places you firmly in the latter character insuring that there is absolutely nothing sinister about you. I hope this clears up the misunderstanding that may have arisen due to differences in our native languages.

aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 5th, 2019, 10:22 am

dawwg wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:23 am
The excerpts I posted concerning some background on this topic were snipped from a book by David Gordon White:

Accordingly the 'Sinister' Yogis are those who prefer the path of action and knowledge instead of devotion to Krsna. Your testimony in your first post in this topic places you firmly in the latter character insuring that there is absolutely nothing sinister about you. I hope this clears up the misunderstanding that may have arisen due to differences in our native languages.
alright im greatest sinister ( rascal slut ) but than what are you ? huh? what are you ? and is it your land ? The America ? have your forefathers created that ?

and indeed it is amazing that you talk about sinister ? ( wahaa ) indeed it is fun that theives are talking about distribute the stolen property religiously. ( indeed fun is amazing ) when anything comes from your mouth like policy or military department ( since you are all theives and not reasonable in the first place )
_______________
and why this sinister word is used here ? am i sinister ? do you want to accuse me as sinistre ? ( O american saint ?) are you saint ? are you better then those russian terrorists ? do you want to tell us that you are saint ?

and i will act and go on acting and it is called ( whore with very big vagina ) yukta vairagya or dovetailing everything in Krishna consciousness and i will act according to my authority or mother ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

and am i sinister ? than what are you ? and what is your The America ? ( favored nation ? ) indeed favor is there but it will be withdrawn cuz you now want to kill god. ( Oh saint ) :lol: see yourself ( and your position on your knees with my cock in your deep throat ) and than talk about me.

am i sinister ? do i seek your favour ? ( nah ) i want only two and they are authority and Krishna and no one else ( means no one else ) beside these two.

aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 5th, 2019, 10:24 am

come on ( dawwg ) i have good hope for everyone ( along with you ) now point out the real issues here instead of talking about my cums thickness outside this thread.

i know it is thick but talk here whatever you want to talk. and remove your complete clothes here ( slut ) and smash me down with your fregile and lose vagina.

User avatar
dawwg
Posts: 74
Joined: July 30th, 2019, 5:33 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by dawwg » September 5th, 2019, 12:54 pm

Over the last few months, a rumor has surfaced which has it that Srila Prabhupada supposedly was poisoned by some of his closest and most trusted disciples.Jan 31, 2017
Link

Can we draw a parallel between the poisoning of Srila Prabhupada and the poisoning of Krishna by his followers? I don't think so, but the axiom "Prepare ye the way of the Lord" may clue someone into the possibility that some of his followers would sacrifice themselves in an attempt to mislead by example in order to save the rest. If indeed this is the truth of the matter then we might congratulate Avineer on his selfless use of rhetoric and self-sacrifice on the behalf of his comrades.

aveenire
Posts: 32
Joined: March 21st, 2019, 12:48 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by aveenire » September 5th, 2019, 1:15 pm

dawwg wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 12:54 pm
Over the last few months, a rumor has surfaced which has it that Srila Prabhupada supposedly was poisoned by some of his closest and most trusted disciples.Jan 31, 2017
Link

Can we draw a parallel between the poisoning of Srila Prabhupada and the poisoning of Krishna by his followers? I don't think so, but the axiom "Prepare ye the way of the Lord" may clue someone into the possibility that some of his followers would sacrifice themselves in an attempt to mislead by example in order to save the rest. If indeed this is the truth of the matter then we might congratulate Avineer on his selfless use of rhetoric and self-sacrifice on the behalf of his comrades.
nah nah dont change the subject ( saint ) and tell us that how am i sinister ? how ? explain it ( saint ) and how you ( americans { or in facts same europeans } ) are different from those russian terrorists ? how are you different ?

and am i sinister ? ( no problem ) but how ? define it and weather Prabhupada was poisened or not ( that also you know very well cuz you have took my cock in your deep throat ) so you know it that how hard it actually is.

( dont you ? rascal slut )
_____________________
and just come to the real topic and tell us that how am i sinister ? and im just trying to preach and you are accusing me as sinister ? ( wahaa ) you should do that at that time when i have claim on any big position.

sinister ? and see yourself ( rascal whore ) than what are you The Americans ? and you are spoiling the whole world ( even now ) but it is useless to argue or debating with unreasonable ( sluts ) who thinks that they are reasonable out of this thread.

sinister ? ( you are just an farce in the first place ) cuz im standing in front of you but neither you can suck nor **** ( but still you claim to be intelligent in the first place ) indeed farce is amazing ( useless fool )

you just hold the mirror for me for i will use you by keeping mirror in your hands. ( useless dummy )

Post Reply